SAU Community

Stolen Skyline

500hpskyline

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good to hear you got it back

hopefully court will help you recover some cash as well, but don't hold your breath, as the culprits are usually dead beats with no jobs, so they end up getting docked $10 a fortnight from their centrelink payments.

as it was found/recovered under a house, I assume the cops have caught the culprit??. I would be interested to hear what sentence he/she gets, when/if the case goes to court.

onya!

They have a guy who was at the house when the raided the house for other reasons when they found my car but the cop said he wasnt sure if he was the actual person who stole the car but if it wasnt him his only way out of it is to dob his mate in so i just hope someone gets in trouble for it and i dont know why the cops were raiding him for but hopefully something real bad which whill put the ass hole away for a while and i hope i can get some cash when i file my statement for court and give them a stack of quotes for damage repair.

The engine is blowing smoke out of the pipe goin to the oil catch (as im using a gatorade bottle for a oil catch can till i get a custom one made)

so engine has been thrashed spoke to mechanic and he said it could be small/easy to fix and worse case is engine rebuild :verymad: but it gives me an excuse to forge it...

Thanks for replys let you know about court when i know...

They have a guy who was at the house when the raided the house for other reasons when they found my car but the cop said he wasnt sure if he was the actual person who stole the car but if it wasnt him his only way out of it is to dob his mate in so i just hope someone gets in trouble for it and i dont know why the cops were raiding him for but hopefully something real bad which whill put the ass hole away for a while and i hope i can get some cash when i file my statement for court and give them a stack of quotes for damage repair.

The engine is blowing smoke out of the pipe goin to the oil catch (as im using a gatorade bottle for a oil catch can till i get a custom one made)

so engine has been thrashed spoke to mechanic and he said it could be small/easy to fix and worse case is engine rebuild :pirate: but it gives me an excuse to forge it...

Thanks for replys let you know about court when i know...

not sure if you know about a Govt organisation called S.P.E.R., it deals with court orders that order damages for lost or damaged property as a result of crime. they have a representitive at the Southport courthouse. basically they make sure that the damages are paid as the Judge/Magistrate orders. they keep tabs on the offender and make sure he/she pays. good organisation, they are looking after my court awarded damages for my stolen GTR.

good luck with it anyway.

i had a car stolen and recoverd

the court awarded me 4800 damages from the scumbag

that was in 1999 southport court house

ive since recoverd all his personal belongings a few years later

f**king dirt bags

good, the arseholes deserve to lose everything. let them know how it feels for someone else to take their stuff.

did S.P.E.R. help with the recovery and did you recover the full value of your vehicle?.

not sure if you know about a Govt organisation called S.P.E.R., it deals with court orders that order damages for lost or damaged property as a result of crime. they have a representitive at the Southport courthouse. basically they make sure that the damages are paid as the Judge/Magistrate orders. they keep tabs on the offender and make sure he/she pays. good organisation, they are looking after my court awarded damages for my stolen GTR.

good luck with it anyway.

Did you receive payment in full from SPER or did is he slowly paying you off? i just had my mechanic around and he said need rebuild and hes quoting all damages for me and also he mentioned he had a mate who was involved in an incident that he had to pay people money from accident and the people were payed straight out and he had to pay it off to some organisation (Noone was insured as well like my situation), i need to find out that organisation let them know how much through court then get culprit to pay them off so i can repair my car and i believe i should be able to claim downtime on not having a car in the meantime which is affecting my job and life.

• 2 weeks later...

unlucky in a way man, i would be finding out who the guy was (even if it was just the guy at the house), if i didnt get money i would cut his nuts off and bleed him to death,

shit like this just pisses me off,

best of luck with getting your money, keep us all up dated,

Cheers

"if i didnt get money i would cut his nuts off and bleed him to death" LOL - Jesus Sly...

glad u got ur car back man, can't believe what low life losers live around the Gold Coast sometimes... it makes me sad to see a skyline raped like that :devil:

f**king jerks, i had mine stolen from arundel 3 months after my brothers impul was stolen from southport back in late 07, atleast you and i got ours back unlike my little bro who didnt have any insurance, get some details on the culprits pm me and ill happily come along with some of the boys for some fair justice, im not what people call a keyboard warrior i just didnt get a chance of any vengence on the oxygen theives who stole mine due to lazy police work and wouldnt mind taking it out on someone who truly deserves it, glad you got i back anyway champ

• 1 month later...
good, the arseholes deserve to lose everything. let them know how it feels for someone else to take their stuff.

did S.P.E.R. help with the recovery and did you recover the full value of your vehicle?.

no i found out where he lived bashed his accomplice and there junkie mates and took all of there piss stained possesions and used them as kindling for the bonfire we had that week end

f**king jerks, i had mine stolen from arundel 3 months after my brothers impul was stolen from southport back in late 07, atleast you and i got ours back unlike my little bro who didnt have any insurance, get some details on the culprits pm me and ill happily come along with some of the boys for some fair justice, im not what people call a keyboard warrior i just didnt get a chance of any vengence on the oxygen theives who stole mine due to lazy police work and wouldnt mind taking it out on someone who truly deserves it, glad you got i back anyway champ

hey i noticed you said your car was stolen from arundel, goldy, i was in the car park at central brunswick units in brunswick st brissy about a month ago and noticed an grey R32 gtst in underground car park with notice to move it or it would be towed, it was dirty and had flat tyres. i took some pics of it while i was there, i got the plates they arent the best but u can see it atleast.

p4120095.jpg

p4120096m.jpg

p4120097.jpg