SAU Community

Which Coilovers Are These

hey guys and girls i bought some second hand coilovers and need you guys to try and name them, now before anyone rants i got them for a good price and need something better for the time being as my stock suspension causes my car to act like a pogo stick on boost :)

hey guys and girls i bought some second hand coilovers and need you guys to try and name them, now before anyone rants i got them for a good price and need something better for the time being as my stock suspension causes my car to act like a pogo stick on boost :)

Dont hold me to it but they could be old KYB coil overs, check that little white sticker on the bottom for a part number and do a google search, also if they are KYB there would be a little KYB in verry small simple letters stammped into them around the bottom. hope that helps.

yep i think the owner says they are kyb sustec the only problem is that i haven't been able to find any info about them so i figured they must of been a different model, im picking them up on wednesday, thanks

yep i think the owner says they are kyb sustec the only problem is that i haven't been able to find any info about them so i figured they must of been a different model, im picking them up on wednesday, thanks

thats cool matey, kyb are a good product if there in good nick. Good luck with them, they'll be a sh#t load better than stocky's thats for sure!

installed them today fronts and rears are doing there job only problem is the rears rattling like no tomorrow is there a war i can fit i my stock strut mounts to the rear coilovers as they are pretty much new