SAU Community

R32 Sedan Body Kits

Well i recently bought myself an R32 Sedan, its missing its driveline and running gear atm because the previous owner decided to take it out with the intention of respraying the entire car..

he didnt quite get around to it, so here i am, stuck with my shell and wondering how i would like it to turn out like when i am finished

i know a couple of people with the same model skyline and they have different body kits, im just not sure which one is the best for me.

so far ive seen a Vertex body kit, BN body kit with wide body guards (which im leaning towards) and the normal stock kit which i am stuck with

any ideas as to which body kit suits the R32 GTSt Sedan the best, or show me what else is out there!?

thanks guys

on the tripple drift how the hell is the middle guy seeing out the windscreen haha, i have big stickers over my windscreen but hes just taking the piss haha.

who sells bn kits?

on the tripple drift how the hell is the middle guy seeing out the windscreen haha, i have big stickers over my windscreen but hes just taking the piss haha.

who sells bn kits?

Atm all I can say is Japan = http://www.bn-sports.co.jp/

Or ask SAU memeber LEANBAC as he has one on his 4door R32 GTS-T.

Or Aftermarket bodykit places can probley custom make one / copy.

yer i know their website... it is good for looking at kits but you cannot contact them to find out suppliers, the email doesnt work and i dont speak japanese to call them.

You could try the For Sale Threads or just goto a body kit place and get a copy made up.

These body kits get scraped here and there, so its probley a good idea if you just get a copied version but just make sure the fittings are correct.

here is a couple of pic's of mine, its a vertex front and rear bumper with custom made skirts of a y31...I rekon get somethin different as everyone's got vertex kits now!

That one r-spec posted up looks mint, looks like the Instant gentlemen kit? (supermade)

post-25157-1236384659_thumb.jpg

post-25157-1236384720_thumb.jpg

Edited by white32

• 3 weeks later...

i agree that there are alot of 2door and 4door 32's with vertex kits around..

which is why im thinking about going with the BN sports kit

another question; would GTR front guards go with widebody and a BN sports kit do you think? just trying to make it look as wide and as fat as possible :)

• 1 month later...
i have i 4 door bn sports rear bumper and side skirts for sale for $400 they are a bit scrathed only need touching up but they are black and already fitted pm me if interested

Hey mate,

Have you sold this yet? I am pretty interested. Have you got any photos?

Ryan

• 1 month later...