SAU Community

1996 R33 Gts-t For Sale Melbourne East

Hi all selling my R33 GTS-t which is white snow in colour </b> </b> Manual 5 speed</b> It has the following list of modifications </b> :Fujisubo 3inch cat back with Jasma 5 inch muffler</b> :Excedy cushion button clutch 1000km old</b> :Pod filter (have standard air box and snorkel)</b> :BOV vent to atmosphere </b> :safc2 (tuned by chasers in Melb 176rwkw)</b> :new kyb shockers and Tein sports-R springs all round</b> :new bump stops and boot protectors all round </b> :Brand new kumho ecsta k30 silica tyres 235 front and 265 rear</b> :G-max 18inch wheels 18x8.5 front 18x9 rear</b> :pioneer head unit, 10" pioneer sub and amp</b> :new Bendix ultimate brake pads front and Bendix ct rear pads</b> :serviced recently and upon purchase the car will be detailed ie. cut and polish and wax</b> :Price:$13995</b> :Reg till 13 Dec 2009</b> :Phone 0430-051-622</b> :Reason for selling: have company car now and cant enjoy it.</b> :please if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.</b>

Hi all selling my R33 GTS-t which is white snow in colour

• Manual 5 speed

• It has the following list of modifications

• Interior

• :Drivers side recaro bucket seat

• :Greedy white boost gauge

• :Safc2 tuned by chasers motorsport (176rwkw)

• :Greedy white boost gauge :pioneer head unit, 10" pioneer sub and amp

• Suspension and Tires

• :New KYB shockers and TEIN sports (spec-R) springs all round

• :Brand new Kumho ECSTA k30 silica tyres, 235 front and 265 rear

• :New Bendix ultimate brake pads (front) and Bendix CT break pads (rear)

• :new bump stops and boot protectors all round (professional installation by Pedders)

• :HR-Racing 18inch wheels 18x8.5 (front) 18x9 (rear) silver mat finish

• Motor AND Drivetrain

• :Fujisubo 3-inch cat back with Jasma 5 inch muffler

• :Excedy cushion button clutch 1000km old

• :Pod filter (have standard air box and snorkel)

• :Flyen BOV (vent to atmosphere)

• :manual boost controler set at 9psi

• Other info

• :serviced recently and every 5000km with motul oils

• :paint in good condition and upon purchase the car will be detailed ie. cut and polish and wax

<ul> :Now reason for selling is that i have a company car and cannot enjoy it or drive it as often as i like so it has to go

• :Price:$13995

• :Reg till 13 Dec 2009

• :Phone 0430-051-622

• :please if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

<ul> :Any pics i will email to your account please send me an email to arrange viewing of car of pics to be sent

• :car drives beautifully and have most receipts for modifications and work undertaken on car

cheers Jim

Edited by jkotsa

OK SOME PICS ARE UP AT THE FOLLOWING LINKS http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/R3...image72344.html http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/R3...image72343.html http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Ji...image72342.html note car has a more aggressive stance now with new shocks and tein springs forgot to mention comes with a greddy pillar to 2 60mm guages

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...