SAU Community

1994 R32 Veilside Evolution Gtr.

glaze

Hey Guys,

I thought I would put some info up about my GTR. I have had tyhe car a few m onths and blew the head gasket about 6 weeks ago. I sent it off to the Guys at Creatd Motorsports to get a few things done to it.

Fully Re Conditioned Head.

Head Studs & Cometic Head Gasket.

Injectors.

Garret 2860-7 Turbos.

Apexi Power FC

Front Dumps.

Trust Cam Gears.

HD Creatd Spec Clutch.

DBA Slotted Rotors front and rear.

Gearbox and Diff Oils.

Gizzmo Boost Controller.

The Car is a genuine Veilside Evolution Widebody with Brembo Brakes, possibly the only R32 in OZ. Has 122,000kms and as I picked it up yesterday from Creatd, it drives amazing!!!! 272AWKW on 18psi as my everyday tune and 323AWKW on 21psi as my fun tune:)

As it is a rare GTR, I thought I would show you guys and get your thoughts, I know the bodykit is a Love or Hate item, but the rarity was a buying point for me.

Hope you Enjoy.

JG

post-8487-1236213309_thumb.jpg

post-8487-1236213362_thumb.jpg

post-8487-1236213496_thumb.jpg

post-8487-1236213541_thumb.jpg

post-8487-1236213560_thumb.jpg

post-8487-1236213577_thumb.jpg

post-8487-1236213610_thumb.jpg

post-8487-1236213626_thumb.jpg

post-8487-1236213644_thumb.jpg

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will try and take bigger pics on the weekend. Black Widow, I know what you mean about Veilside, I dont like their kits much at all but this has grown on me to a point that I love it now!! Thank God:)

The restrictive little exhaust was due to a lovely EPA test, changed now and back to the Veilside Exhaust.

Here is a couple of bigger pics for you guys, will continue to add them when I get some better pics.

Cheers

post-8487-1236295876_thumb.jpg

post-8487-1236295894_thumb.jpg

Cheers, I cant actually believe the difference in not only driving, but the sound of this thing on full boost is amazing!!!!!!

Well all I can say is i got it for a bargain!!! Just spent over $10K on it but now have an amazing, reliable, economical street weapon.

Lets just say I am 1 lucky SOB:)

The Car is a genuine Veilside Evolution Widebody with Brembo Brakes, possibly the only R32 in OZ.

Very nice car dude.

Although I believe Ultimate Performance Imports had a Silver 32 that had the full Veilside Kit on it...Had panasport rims on it by memory too....Phat As!

I think HPI did a shoot of it in their Mag.....hmm let me see *goes searching*

Yep... HPI issue 40

Yes I have seen th car in the flesh, Dean showed me through it many years ago. It was a Veilside kit but not a Veilside Evolution GTR with the Veilside Editions like strut, exhaust and ECU.

But it was an awesome car and a lot Tuffer than mine :P

Thanks for all the comments Guys, I thought you might be interested :)