SAU Community

K's online garage

great to see someone finally selling some of the more unknown brands (in australia anyway). I love the URAS front bar for the s14 series 2 (would match my car perfectly :(), I will know where to go when I finally decide to purchase some cosmetics for my car. Love the range of rims too, is the import tax limit still $1000AU?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Mick Trainer

Can we ask for requests if there is something specific we want?

Mick.

Yes Mick, no problem.

Originally posted by 200sx

great to see someone finally selling some of the more unknown brands (in australia anyway). I love the URAS front bar for the s14 series 2 (would match my car perfectly :(), I will know where to go when I finally decide to purchase some cosmetics for my car. Love the range of rims too, is the import tax limit still $1000AU?

The limit is more like $200, but don't worry about "it"...

Originally posted by 200sx

ahh so 'it' wont be a problem :) very good indeed! Now its time to save up some cash

I have no idea what your talking about:D

Originally posted by king_kw13

Congrats on the site - nice range of stuff. Is all that stuff enough on your plate so far or are u open to requests?  

Whats the quality of the DT-Sport seats like? I saw em in the Option mag once but i couldnt read the words :)

The DT-Pro Seat isn`t so well cussioned (in my opinion) but the selling point is of course the carbon-kevlar shell. They say that it`s the ultimate material for seats with a very high quality finish... one for the racing fans.

Originally posted by king_kw13

Congrats on the site - nice range of stuff. Is all that stuff enough on your plate so far or are u open to requests?  

Whats the quality of the DT-Sport seats like? I saw em in the Option mag once but i couldnt read the words :)

oh, and requests are more than welcome!

Rezz: one thing you might want to note for people, is in the dvd/vid section - there are a few issues such as regional encoding, pal/ntsc compatability, etc - if they have the right hardware, then it isn't an issue, but...

Hey, ive tried to access the site for the last three days, and all i have got is 404 errors, it seems that others can see the site, so do u know what the problem could be? I cant wait to take a look!

Originally posted by DaiOni

Rezz: one thing you might want to note for people, is in the dvd/vid section - there are a few issues such as regional encoding, pal/ntsc compatability, etc - if they have the right hardware, then it isn't an issue, but...

Thanks DaiOni, it's been noted... we'll have corrections made asap.

Originally posted by siksII

Hey, ive tried to access the site for the last three days, and all i have got is 404 errors, it seems that others can see the site, so do u know what the problem could be? I cant wait to take a look!

What browser you using?

Originally posted by siksII

IE 6.0, i think its the latest one i d/l it maybe 6 weeks ago..

Just tried again still doesnt display :P

I run IE 6.0 as well... and it works fine.

Just try different security settings and/or other internet options? Sorry mate, I'm not full-bottle on computers... just the basics.