SAU Community

Is There Such Thing As A Hoon Database?

Luckieee

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, 'Uralla9' reported 84 plates to the site just on Saturday 7th of March!

What the fcuk is wrong with this guy?!

Isnt it obvious? He is "lesser-abled" logo.jpg

gdogzgtr, I don't quite follow... Can you elaborate on that a little bit more? Do you mean that if/when i get pulled over they have to sit in their car for 15 mins doing paperwork to bring that history up or something else? I mean, as I stated in a post earlier, my driving record is pretty squeaky clean, I did admit to doing one stupid thing and I haven't done it since. How long do these "field contacts" last on your record ?

LMAO, the ppl on this rateaplate site really need a better thing to do with there time. The amount of reports some have is hilarious. even some of the comments, not saying it wasn't true but this just gave me a giggle, holden barina lol

""Holden Barina with green p plates racing a Ford Falcon ute, STE66Z with green p plates on President Ave, Miranda. Both doing approx 80-90km/hr in 60km/hr zone. ""

HAHAHAHA.

true his doing the wrong thing but...

""This lovely fellow seems to forget that there is other road users, and children in the area he was speeding and swerving through, offences were: changing lanes across roundabouts, making excessive blowoff noise with his turbo BOV. Tailgating, passing in parking lanes, abusing other road users, crossing double lines. This guy does it all, should have his car impounded and his license removed.""

HAHAHAHA.

true his doing the wrong thing but...

""This lovely fellow seems to forget that there is other road users, and children in the area he was speeding and swerving through, offences were: changing lanes across roundabouts, making excessive blowoff noise with his turbo BOV. Tailgating, passing in parking lanes, abusing other road users, crossing double lines. This guy does it all, should have his car impounded and his license removed.""

lol - did that guy follow this car for an hour or something?

I mean how did he witness ALL that crap, if there was so much 'passing' going on.

Maybe he is a helicopter pilot or something?

You reckon if i was....

Speeding excessively in my defective or dangerous vehicle with my fog lights on while there was no fog or rain at the same time continuing to talk on my mobile phone when tailgating another driver whilst not indicating when changing lanes incorrectly throughout which time i was driving erratically just before i parked illegally in front of 'Uralla9'......

he would have a heart attack and die?

We can only hope.

similar to what your talking about....this is a public online based one.

http://www.ratetheplate.com.au/

*puts on his Devils Advocate hat - :P - and a fire suit*

I'm surprised everyone is digging in on this site... ...Pop your number plate in and just see if yours comes up... ...If not... ...sign up and it will let you know if someone dobs you in... ...And if you really feel like dobing someone in... ...go right ahead... ...For all those tools out there with broken/faded tail lights/indicators... ...I'm dobing you in...

Field contacts will last forever on your record. As soon as we check a car that has been field contacted it shows up straight away even before owner details. I haven't heard of people submitting them on people just for driving around. It is possible that it could be done but I would only say that if major ongoing "Hoon" behaviour at specific time and place and you are found there at that time/place just janging around etc.

It's more to link crooks that hang around together and loitering around certain area's so we know who's around and who's together for investigation/information gathering.

As stated most of time my colleagues just trying to scare you.

Or there's just a lot more bad drivers there to piss off the wingers... ...which are also over represented...

When I was in Sydney last year there was a tonne of shitty driving Undertaking/Lane changes on roundabouts and shit. It was amazing and just seemed to be the norm.