Eoi: Kadina Show And Shine

MissR34

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone booked a room so i can crash on the floor? I can bring my own small matress and sleeping bag lol
yeah Luke you are welcome to camp on the floor of Sled and my room

LOL Luke, what's worse than sharing a prison cell with Bubba.........a motel room with Bubba and his twin!! :blink:

EDIT: ....and on that note....

dude, dont forget mitch hasnt had his car on the road for awhile...........so this weekend might mean something to him.

and steve, personally i would think if you have that attitude, then you shouldnt enter car shows. cause its just a show remember.

well doesnt look like im coming to kadina now

engine is missing a idler pulley and a tensioner pulley which i didnt get with the engine and the car is ment to be at Turbo Tune at 8am tomorrow

and the place everyone is staying at is booked out

one massive alotment of fail in my favour

Mitch, didn't you get the engine from Turbo Tune? If so, isn't it acceptable that they provide the pulleys and all to get the job done?

There will be more car shows anyway mate. Get the car done, don't rush, and set your sights on the next show.

:laugh:

Mitch, didn't you get the engine from Turbo Tune? If so, isn't it acceptable that they provide the pulleys and all to get the job done?

There will be more car shows anyway mate. Get the car done, don't rush, and set your sights on the next show.

:laugh:

Nah ruby ,i bought the engine off here (click) and the guy i got it off hasnt found any of the missing parts resulting in me having to go chase them down at wreckers and buy them.

ive already spent $1k on this engine without including the price i bought the motor its self for...

its been off the road for 5 months as of this Friday and i was planing it to be ready by then and in time for Kadina but that doesn't look like its going to happen at this stage ;)

mitch prob better anyway not to use kadina as a shake down run with your car, it would suck to break down out of town. are you still coming for a look see anyway?

highly doubt it right now , only have access to one car right now , which is why i need this back on the road

and steve, personally i would think if you have that attitude, then you shouldnt enter car shows. cause its just a show remember.

lol sorry im not 'the fast and the furious' enough. its just a show, if u make it, great, if not, so what. theres plenty of shows all year. but i guess if u get emo over something so insignificant..

and mitch, even if u did get ur car running, i wouldnt risk taking it all the way to kadina to run the engine in. there still may be a few bugs to iron out. and a tow back to adelaide would be an expensive experience.

woot woot cannot wait now.....time for the party to begin.....sucks to hear that off your ride Mitch....was really looking forward to seeing it in the show mate...but what can you do....just dont rush things thats the best to go forward mate....goodluck