SAU Community

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was a pretty good day. funny to see the grandstands empty when the v8's headed out lol..

yeah paul you car looks alot harder to drive than i would of thought. make me wonder how long it took the apc evo to get sorted lol.

and makes me want to spend more cash on my setup too :)

was a pretty good day. funny to see the grandstands empty when the v8's headed out lol..

yeah paul you car looks alot harder to drive than i would of thought. make me wonder how long it took the apc evo to get sorted lol.

and makes me want to spend more cash on my setup too :)

Spoke to Scott from Insight today and he has a new trick we can try...

Edited by 2rismo

ended up with a 10.00 @ 143 on a 9.95 dial-in in the eliminators and put Rigoli's 'Boostin' VL on the trailer. This was the only highlight in a tough day of testing and tuning the new set-up. The car was using a wheel speed cut-out for the launch control which simply didn't work. We changed to a driver operated system using a button on the steering wheel with instant success with the car turning the tyres hard off the line launching the car. Wheel spin knocked the 60' time around (1.68) so we need less boost and rpm off the line. Mark is confident my usual 1.4 60' time would have seen a 9.40 with the current power level.

The car is much harder to drive than with the low-mounts which was a simple point and shoot affair, yes 2rismo...ho-ly shitballs...this thing really moves and is such a rush to drive when it hooks up. Im going to give it another crack at a friday night ANDRA test session in 2 weeks.

big thanks to all who assisted especially Mark Jacobsen, Scott Kuhner, Dave (T04Z GTR) and the Guilt Tripper.

Good to hear you had some success, looking forward to seeing the car run its true potential now :)

Was a great day of racing, i cant even remember an oil spill or accident but then i spent most of my time in the pits swapping wheels or dripping oil everywhere :)

Thanks for the videos mate. Much appreciated. Not exactly my best racing though. The first round was a gift and i was off it too early in the second. Archer's a great racer though and he pushed me all the way.

yeah those motec deflection sensors are spastic expencive... and the add-on amplifer box for it aswell. but, there is nothing better :)

yes i will be having a throttle kicker style real antilag. but my povo smc dont have enough outputs to run all the flatshift,antilag,launchcontol and idlespeed control all at once....

Wow! congrats on the 10.000 on your first meeting paul!

Thanks...should give it a better showing next time.

Learning how to drive again really sucks too. Or maybe i never knew...the old set-up just made it look like i knew what i was doing.

Thanks...should give it a better showing next time.

Learning how to drive again really sucks too. Or maybe i never knew...the old set-up just made it look like i knew what i was doing.

jajaja very funny but in here says that you only learn to ride bicycle one time in your life...after you been in a 8sec car never have to learn again.. have fun :P