SAU Community

Nissan Gt-r Wagon Makes Debut At Nagoya Auto Trend 2009

That's what i am thinking - just kit for the front not an actual front cut - to be honest I like the look of it - does not matter if it is a no go car -

Mine is the opposite, all go and no show. :happy:

Stand out like that down here and you wouldn't want any mods in the engine bay, thats for sure.

the twin exhaust wouldnt work as we have an atteza pump.

so its either 2WD or a fake exhaust. but they dont show pics which is gay.

I'd be willing to bet it's a dummy set up as you say :down:

Mine is the opposite, all go and no show. :happy:

Stand out like that down here and you wouldn't want any mods in the engine bay, thats for sure.

IMO that's the best way. That way they don't know what hit 'em!

White station wagon; pfft. Green light; FAAARK!:w00t: What the hell was that!

IMO that's the best way. That way they don't know what hit 'em!

White station wagon; pfft. Green light; FAAARK!:w00t: What the hell was that!

lol stock stealth is the best look.

i know i would rather blow $15k on the engine rather than something that will probably weigh it down lol

lol stock stealth is the best look.

i know i would rather blow $15k on the engine rather than something that will probably weigh it down lol

All these types of "facelifts" regardless of the quality, just remind me of Vee Dubs done up to look like Porsches, Celica's done up to look like Testarossa's and the final abomination; VK Crumblydores done up to look like VR's (talk about your massive waste of time):whistling:

I'd much rather see the opposite; a monster, f##k off drive train, shoehorned into something ENTIRELY inappropriate.

Edited by Daleo

we shall see about that :P

what are you trying to do buddy.

if your doing a legit twin exhaust, get ready for some troubles!

gotta catch up would love to have a look at your stag brother!

why whats wrong with twin exhaust?

anyway I still love the look of the r35 Front even if the car is running with just Stag engine and running gears

the attezza pump is in the way and doesnt allow room for a proper setup for a twin exhaust.

the twin exhaust wouldnt work as we have an atteza pump.

so its either 2WD or a fake exhaust. but they dont show pics which is gay.

Actually I recall reading that the one in the UK modified the spare wheel well to snake the piping for the drivers side exhaust pipe... so it is a real exhaust.

The Kid's Heart exhaust is also real... but their base was a RWD VQ25dd powered M35, so no need to worry about the ATTESSA bottle.

Actually I recall reading that the one in the UK modified the spare wheel well to snake the piping for the drivers side exhaust pipe... so it is a real exhaust.

The Kid's Heart exhaust is also real... but their base was a RWD VQ25dd powered M35, so no need to worry about the ATTESSA bottle.

if it works it works. easy way out i woulda taken is to have a falsy. abit ricer, but seriously as if a 35GTR animorphed to a stagea isnt ricer enough.

its not the bottle you have to worry about

its the pump and all the gismos under the car.

if they are plumbing an exhaust anywhere near the bottle id be going elsewhere for an exhaust lol

Indeed. Wrong word, I did mean "pump" >_< .... although an exhaust pipe going past the bottle and sticking out the side of the rear quarter panel or through the roof would look.... erm, interesting.

what are you trying to do buddy.

if your doing a legit twin exhaust, get ready for some troubles!

gotta catch up would love to have a look at your stag brother!

done deal man, should organise a mini catch up. or if theres a sau general cruise happening. we should go. rep the m35s! haha

The guys from Prestige at lansvale have done a few, one of which was at the Skylines NSW show n shine last year.

not sure of any of the details though & TBH i still prefer the older style stagea / r34 conversion

Yeh damo's car had twins(that was at the show and shine) looked quite good IMO.