SAU Community

Low Exhaust.. Scrapes When Im Going On An Angle..

yo i got a low exhaust.. it quite low like my IQ. anyway, is it better to go straight or on an angle???? i know for a fact if the cars lowered in order to not scrape the front

bumper bar you gotta go on an angle.. but in my case its an exhaust? you reckon straight or on an angle.

i seem to scrape on an angle =\

yo i got a low exhaust.. anyway, is it better to go straight or on an angle???? i know for a fact if the cars lowered in order to not scrape the front

bumper bar you gotta go on an angle.. but in my case its an exhaust? you reckon straight or on an angle.

i seem to scrape on an angle =\

well it really depends........

first of all that the....Rakeish angle of the muffler you see from the rear...is in fact not designed for anti-scraping purpose but it helps guides exhaust gases in relevance to aerodynamics & air flow etc according to HKS.

it really doesnt matter if it is on an angle or not.......... All genuine aftermarket manufactures have thier exhausts pre-fabricated to suit... and obviously that angle is set to suit the model of car.

where as custom made exhaust from exhaust shops... you can get them to make any angle you want. as long as they can tack-it with the welder.....

alot of the times the last flange will scrape on a large bore exhaust on a lowered car.... theres really nothing you can do about it.

in my opinion ..the angle looks alot better than straight......

but it may not improve anything with a scraping.... all lowered cars are bound to scrape.....

yeah the weird thing is i scrape on an angle @ the same entrance @ maccas. but then i went straight into it and didnt scrape lol :S weird

if your talking about the "ANGLE" of the positioning of a car when moving onto a driveway or over a speed hump........ ( :banana: )

umm its a tough question dude...

it depends on how your car is set up...

weird thing is i scrape on an angle @ the same entrance @ maccas.weird

dont eat so much maccas then you wont be weighing the car down and gaffing your front bar