SAU Community

Cef In North America

Must just be a modified factory kit? Did you get the car from Japan, or somewhere else ??

Front bars have to be cut in any case to fit a FMIC in, which sucks, over here cops love to give us trouble for it, apparently painting them black makes them invisible ? Havent tried it yet, but I know a black intercooler would make a white / light colored Ceffy look f**king mean.

It's fiberglass, so it can't be factory moded. I think it came from Japan, but I really don't know.

That would look mean. I'll try painting it black after/if I paint the car.

Edited by DanShirts

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

It's been a while since I've posted about my car. I blew my stock motor. So I bought a cheap 2nd (or 3rd (or 4th)) hand motor. The replacement rb20 came with Tomei cams and a rb25 turbo.

I decided that rb20 just isn't giving me enough. So I found a new toy that I will be dropping in: (sorry for the grainy pic)

002-1.jpg

It's fiberglass, so it can't be factory moded. I think it came from Japan, but I really don't know.

That would look mean. I'll try painting it black after/if I paint the car.

we have the bumper in malaysia. its called TBO1..

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Hi All Finally getting back to work on the R32 this weekend and had a quick question about the GKTech anti squat kit (https://au.gktech.com/products/s13-180sx-r32-subframe-anti-squat-reduction-weld-in-kit?_pos=39&_fid=eb6b5077e&_ss=c) So, this straightens out the rear LCA and increases the roll centre by 20MM which is great BUT I also have MFR roll centre adjusters (https://www.rhdjapan.com/moonface-super-lap-rc-joint-roll-center-adjuster-bnr32-ps13-rps13.html) which gives a +15MM lift. My question is whether they can/should be used together or if its going to massively effect the geometry? In my mind, I can't see that they work together but was hoping for some feedback on someone who has done this before deciding which to use or if both?   Thanks
    • Agreed. Thing has to be running absolutely pig rich as well. I would worry a lot less about your idle and start going through all your electrical before the car burns down. 
    • Before and after of reflectors, two coats brushed on. i used a bucket full of hot water to to heat up glue, then pry the lenses out a little with a flathead screwdriver and cutting with a Stanley. I’m not sure how the paint will go but it’s my best chance without dipping.  see the reflection in the picture I’m pointing? That’s two coats paint and you can see the state of it in before shot after I cleaned it       
    • roll and pump rear guards = you'll be fine mate