SAU Community

Audio Install

PARZ R34

• 2 months later...

Go to cartunz if you want work done on the coast. Brad is a nice honest bloke who has built some awesome cars. let me knwo if you want any details.

DONT GO TO GCCS!!!!!

if im not mistaken that pic chris posted is from my old gts-t if its not it looks very similar to the pathetic work they did to my old maroon 32......

if i were to go any where to get audio installed(and turbo timer/alarms) i would go to audio express from personal experience chris does a fantastic job and i plan on taken my gtr to him to get some things done to it soon as its back on the road.

i had a alpine dvd touch screen head unit and 2x alpine speakers and amp installed into my car at gccs the speakers after driven a bit rattled they dident build a box to mount the speakers in so if i put things in my door they would slide down strait into where the speakers are.

my head unit had a gap above it between where the a/c din is and the top of the unit which it works fine but had a ugly gap and just before i sold my gts-t the head unit stopped working for no apparent reason so i took it out just to find the head unit wasn't even mounted properly the screws were half screwed in and on angles.

Some people may have had a better experience then me but i even knew 1 of the guys that put my sound system in so i was expecting a lot better job then from a complete stranger.

i would not recommend them at all... talk to Chris at audio express im sure he will do a bang up job and most likly cheaper then what gccs charges as well.

that pic chris uploaded is a good example.

thats my gccs rage enjoy :ermm: