SAU Community

Rb20 Rb26 And Rb30 Parts

Just clearing up the garage, parts no longer needed..

GTR injectors - $250

Gates timing belt (used) - $50

Rb20 turbo (stock inc water/oil lines) - $150

Rb20 gearbox - $500

Rb20 computer - $100

Rb20 wiring loom - $60

Rb20/25 high mount manifold (brand new - monster) - $200

Rb26 cam cover and coil cover - $100 (ready for painting)

R32 GTR front bumper (fibreglass) - $150 (needs to be sanded and painted)

R31 taillight (stove tops) complete - $150

Rb20 complete motor - $800

parts available for pickup - millpark VIC

hey bud

yeh ill part it for $1100,but im not sure about the freight u would have to arrange it from ur side.

keep in touch .

ronu

how much would you sell the rb20 complete engine, turbo, wiring harness, and loom all for???

how much would you recon frieght cost to perth???

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• I'm thinking that if it is struggling to make boost....the turbo is damaged.
    • I don't know. Look at the wiring diagram?
    • You can't do a really convincing examination of either the valves or the pistons (through the plug hole) with an endoscope. You can have a look, but it is difficult to see everything.
    • I mean, if the motor stock and you have a boost leak, (like a pipe has come off etc) you will barely able to move. I don't mean "drives like a 2002 corolla" I mean barely able to move the car at *all* That gauge is (mostly) normal. I say mostly because with a stock turbo and stock everything working normally, you'll hit that green line very easily/quickly. It's not like it will only finally reach there at 5000+RPM after slowly building to it. It it *does* behave like that, then you have a leak. If it doesn't, and the boost gauge is more or less pinned there any time you're on the throttle from ~2000rpm upward, then this is normal - the cars run 7psi stock. That's right between 0 and +1KG/CM (which is 14.22psi) If it's a manual, they do 0-100 back in 1998 of about ~6.1s to 100. The autos are about 7s.  
    • I guess I just didn't think I would hear so much air movement and it being so loud, as it twice as loud as in the video above,  I understand how it works, but figured with the intake and exhaust all being connected to the air created by the turbo system, that I wouldn't hear so much of the air itself moving, as it would be going to the engine intake or out the exhaust. as far as I know I am making boost, it just doesn't feel like it is being used to increase the engine power or pull, maybe I am just expecting too much from a little 2.5L attached is the read out of my boost gauge during different stages: