SAU Community

Rb20 Rb26 And Rb30 Parts

Just clearing up the garage, parts no longer needed..

GTR injectors - $250

Gates timing belt (used) - $50

Rb20 turbo (stock inc water/oil lines) - $150

Rb20 gearbox - $500

Rb20 computer - $100

Rb20 wiring loom - $60

Rb20/25 high mount manifold (brand new - monster) - $200

Rb26 cam cover and coil cover - $100 (ready for painting)

R32 GTR front bumper (fibreglass) - $150 (needs to be sanded and painted)

R31 taillight (stove tops) complete - $150

Rb20 complete motor - $800

parts available for pickup - millpark VIC

hey bud

yeh ill part it for $1100,but im not sure about the freight u would have to arrange it from ur side.

keep in touch .

ronu

how much would you sell the rb20 complete engine, turbo, wiring harness, and loom all for???

how much would you recon frieght cost to perth???

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Well given that these are designed for proper circuit racing guys and made from genuine carbon you would be correct in assuming this
    • Yeah think they don’t make carbon fiber ones unfortunately 
    • That’s sick but I have a feeling really expensive … 
    • well, no luck again.😞 I got home after work and took the entire system off, intake, intercooler, all piping , connections, turbo elbows etc., inspected everything. Everything that makes up the intake, turbo and exhaust system , manifold intake and exhaust, all nuts were present and tight, all gaskets looked like they were sealing fine, I find no cracks, loose fittings, restriction, leaks, nothing.... I reinstalled it all test drove, same hair dryer/leaf blower sound anytime I give it throttle, and we are talking half to 3/4 throttle, and under 3k rpm's , as with this noise and it being new to me I wanted to make sure everything is good before I push it, or drive it aggressively.  then I swapped out the 50/50 aftermarket bov for the stock 100 percent recirculation version, another test drive, same exact sound. (except no "ppsssh" sound when I let of throttle.)... I wish I had a stock intake to try as it does have a Apexi intake on it and I wonder if this is causing the loud whooshing sound. I also did a few more various leak pressure tests , 5, 10 and 15 psi and found no leaks in the system. wastegate push rod seems to be moving correctly and is connected as well. turbine wheel seems to be smooth ,stable, intact and very little to no play.  Still seems like a lot of hesitation and low power, doubt I could get rear tires to even spin, I expected a lot more punch based on what I have heard and seen with these 25 neo turbo engines. I have never seen or heard one in person, but can't imagine this is correct. I am going to try to see if I can get a much better video of this sound 
    • i ordered a head gasket test kit to make sure its not that. I could test the injectors and Coilpacks by unplugging them and see if the idle Changes?  Id check for A vacume leak by spraying break clean and see if the idle changes?  i have an endoscope for checking the valves.  What can i do to check Ringlands.  Have I forgotten any test i should do? I'll upload a video of the idle later after work/charging the battery