SAU Community

Munch And Sip V4 Afternoon Cruise Saturday 28th Of March

hoony

hey folks,

once again it's time for another Munch and Sip cruise

it will be on;

SATURDAY THE 28TH OF MARCH

the exact time is not yet known as i'd like an expression and show of hands as to WHAT time would be suitable as well as what type of cruise people would like this run to be

traditionally i have a coastal, highway and freeway map combined but would like some input as to where some people might like to go, even though the maps have worked out really well in the past i may change some things around to make this one a little bit different

and as usual, we will be stopping by my sister's shop for lunch but this time there will be enough chairs and tables so we can actually sit down and eat (the shop isn't made so people eat inside but for us this has to change!!!)

so yeah she'll have on offer the usual Chicken Kebabs, Roast Beef/Pork and Gravy Rolls and all that other jibber jabber stuff as well as the very well loved BUBBLE TEA!

so mark your calender for this event and i'll get back to everyone asap on a particular time that suits the majority of all

please post your interest on here as it would help out my sister a little too!

cheers,

Andrew

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

her shop is in Koondoola which is surrounded by Mirrabooka, Alexander Heights, Girrwawheen and is in between Beach Road and Marangaroo Drive (Off Mirrabooka Avenue)

don't worry, if you live too far North or South i'll cater for that too so you can leave where you wish but i usually end the cruise somewhere central so it's fair for everyone

Andrew

No need to check the calender woman. Were going!

I really enjoyed the last one ya did Andy.

MMMMMMMMM Roast Pork and Gravy Roll

Love the tunnel runs too Andy. That is a must do!!!!!!!

No need to check the calender woman. Were going!

I really enjoyed the last one ya did Andy.

MMMMMMMMM Roast Pork and Gravy Roll

Love the tunnel runs too Andy. That is a must do!!!!!!!

:( Looks like we will be there. :P

wats a butt bokker

Hahaha.... I call her Chikkie babe and the bokker is in reference to the noise a chicken makes, you know.... Bock bock.

And butt is her arse..................

Hahaha.... I call her Chikkie babe and the bokker is in reference to the noise a chicken makes, you know.... Bock bock.

And butt is her arse..................

ROFL ROFL ROFL nice comment rob

hey andy might be there depends if i can get alix out for it car is not far off but just not yet and ill try get a coral shirt for the day can u hook me up just get 2 and sew them together :cool:

Nick, Bretto, Allen and Marianne... good to hear you guys are coming out again! food will be great as usual except this time we'll all have somewhere to sit! hahaha

Robert mate if you can come out it would be great, good fun

the other Nick, yeah mate Bubble Tea as usual but if you want i can get them to make you Chendol or Ice Kachang or whatever, just let me know and i'll ask

LOL Scott, wear a coral/salmon shirt if you want, i'll probably not wear mine seeing as though what happened to me last time hahaa

and Brenden, what time do you work?

and Paul, i have to stop trying to run your VII... until i get more mods lol

anyone else?

as mentioned before, more specific details will be posted up shortly!

Andrew