SAU Community

Munch And Sip V4 Afternoon Cruise Saturday 28th Of March

hoony

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nick mate i'm devo... on the other hand i have a question, have you been coming in for kebabs? my sister said something, not sure if it's you she's talking about though...

and Robert mate, just meet us at South Street park and ride at 12:00PM

cheers!

Andrew

sorry andrew got to bail we got a lot of work going on with both cars alix is getting new exhaust system and hi flow turbo and bumble bee in shop getting made into a freaking beast so sorry dude guess i miss out again deff have to make it to 1 of these need to try put bubble tea

i think ill b Meetin ya's at city west. its 12 midday hey just to confirm?? just got my car retuned with the new turbo. it made an easy 410hp atw with boost comin on nice and quick now. just wat u need for a tough street skyline. just need to do some some suspension tuning to get that 11 sec time slip.

awesome!

only a few more days, this weekend is going to be hectic, have the joint cruise the next day *shakes head*

car is going to have a lot of fun that's for sure haha

guys, Leo and Ryan [00 R34] and [NISZILA] will be taking everyone meeting up at City West up to South Street at 12:30PM

i'll be meeting people at South Street at 12:00PM and we'll leave when the City West people get there

any more show of hands for people going?

THANKS!

Andrew :D

Thanks Andy for the cruise mate. Your sis always puts on a good feed. I really enjoy her thickshakes.

Will be in for the next one for sure. Love those tunnel runs!!!! :blink:

hey guys, thanks so much for coming, i hope nobody got sunstroke like i did staying out in the sun but i didn't want to leave Brendan by himself

thanks heaps for coming everyone and don't worry Bretto i'll make sure i have two tunnel runs as i usually do, thought i'd roll through the city this time around

great having you guys!

Andrew