SAU Community

205 Kw Rare Jet Black R33 40th Anniversary 1998 Model/build Gts-t

205 kw. Extremely rare 1998 Model/Build in Jet Black. 75000 genuine km. One of the last R33 GTS-Ts to roll off the Nissan production line. Tastefully modified using quality Japanese parts.

$17,999.00 ONO. Very negotiable. No swaps.

1998 Model 40th Anniversary Extremely Rare in BLACK. No GTS-T in the country looks this hardcore. JDM Spec. Only quality Japanese parts used. Very rare in cabin electronics as well as some extremely rare external cosmetic modifications. Icy Cold air conditioning. Very $$$ quality security system: 3 Point Immobiliser + Keypad password activation/deactivation + remote keyless entry + shock sensors. Pioneer Head Unit with in built Visualisations and IPOD Adaptor. ABS Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver/Passenger Air Bags, Tinted Windows, Electric Side Mirrors and Windows, Genuine Skyline Floor mats x 5.

Aftermarket mods as follows:

Blitz pod filter with induction snorkel and heat shield.

Apexi N1 exhaust

Monza front mount intercooler.

Toshi remapped ECU.

Greddy Profec Spec B boost controller (12.5psi) 205kw.

Walbro 550hp fuel pump.

Splitfire coil packs.

Exedy Single plate clutch (BRAND NEW not even worn in yet).

Tein Super Street coilovers.

Buddy Club P1 light weight racing alloys.

D1 Spec oil catch can.

Sub frame bushels.

Front/Rear Nissan 40th Anniversary strut bars.

Maxxis MAV-1 tyres.

Front slotted rotors.

Bendix Ultimate Brake pads (BRAND NEW not even worn in yet).

Earthing kit.

Recaro bucket seats.

Defi Multi Link gauges (FULL SET).

BeeR Turbo Timer.

Gtech Pro RR Performance Meter (0-100 in well under 6 seconds).

Digital screen that tells you what gear you are in (1,2,3,4,5,R,N) (VERY COOL MOD. NEVER SEEN THESE BEFORE IN ANY OTHER CAR).

Nismo short shifter kit.

300 km/hr Nismo Speedometer.

Nismo GTR front bar (NEVER SEEN THIS ON ANOTHER R33 GTS-T ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD. EXTREMELY RARE FRONT BAR).

Nismo 400R side skirts.

D wing/lip.

LED tail lights (EXTREMELY RARE).

HID Xenon head lights.

pop up/heads up display. Car has just been given 5000km service. All ready to go. Try comparing this to other R33 GTS-Ts on the market. None come close. This car won't last long. SHOW/GO/JDMSPEC.

Car Located: Lane Cove NSW

0402 373 377

The car is also up on www.Carsales.com.au as of today

s5copy2g.jpg

s1copyy.jpg

s3copy.jpg

s2copy.jpg

s41p.jpg

Edited by DrewII

interstate buyer possible ?

yes interestate buyer very possible. can send via buyers expense though. we can negotiate a deal with regards to freight i'm not sure how much this costs.

and why do you think it wouldnt it be legal in Victoria? they're laws are very similar to NSW car laws i would think? this car is my daily driver here in sydney on the north shore. the exhaust has a second muffler (forgot to add this in the description), the pod filter is boxed under a heat shield, the BOV is a plumb back. the car flutters like crazy in plumb back/legal mode. but you can attach the little trumpet on the end and it becomes atmospheric with flutter at low revs and pssssshhhht on boost. ride height is legal too. it clears every single car park ride height, every single speed hump in sydney. i never have to take angles driving on any of sydney's streets which are world renowned for being shiithouse. its lowered at the perfect height using the Teins for the best mix of street performance and practicality.

cheers

Andrew

i dont know why but i keep forgetting to add things but here are some more:

HID Kit. This is NOT just two light globes with blue glass or some extra powerful light globes. This is a proper $$$ HID kit. The lights switch on and warm up as they get brighte. they look fkn awesome.

The Pop Up/Heads Up Display is also a Defi unit.

Momo gear knob

leather gear boot and leather handbrake surround

Car includes ORIGINAL spare tyre still in place and full original jack/tyre change kit

to also let you all know

when i first bought the car two years ago I had to send Justcars lots of pictures of this car plus a complete detailed list of all my modifications so they could value it for me and base my premium on this amount.

after they analysed the pics/mods/kms and condition of the car THEY valued the car at $20,000.

1 Month ago i had to pay my full comp insurance and again they held the value at $20,000. They're computer system usually adjusts the agreed value of the car downwards as the car gets older. but because i'v driven less than 10,000 kms in the last two years its held its $20,000 agreed value!!!!!!!!!

so if im advertising it for $17,999.00 FULLY NEGOTIABLE, then this car is not only a weapon with individual looks and performance its also rediculous value for money. with an economy that we're in now and at a time when you need it most, you can buy performance and killer presence and receive value for money at the same time.

Edited by DrewII

hey mate

the ride height is more than 10cm off the ground

the LEDs and HIDs i'm not sure on the law but i'v never had any issues with these ever. the laws in VIC are a lot more similar to the laws in NSW than up in QLD. remember i'm from the north shore 10 minutes from the heart of sydney city. i don't live in a rural area. so i'm surrounded by cops everyday. never had ANY defects or any issues with pink slips and the car is my daily driver so it gets exposed day in and day out to the full force of the law.