Rb26 Engine Covers

Tommmo

• 7 months later...

Thread revival is the code

EY0 - Silica Breath

JW0 - Millennium Jade

for the factory NUR motor.

ta

I think if you got a V-Spec II Nur, it will be painted JWO - Millennium Jade.

For a M-Spec Nur, it will be painted EY0 - Silica Breath.

Millennium Jade is specific for the V-Spec II Nurs

Silica Breath is specific to the M-Spec Nur.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Looks like a healthy scene. You've had an R34 before?  What are your plans?
    • So here is local scene in my city, not much but we are always welcome for any foreign Nissan sport cars buddies!
    • Hey man Thank you! Excited to be here Mostly 4 doors ER, HRs not much of 2 doors, I personally know 3 guys that have coupes And yeah, they are some BNRs, BCNRs, not that much left, some of them went to EU.   Thanks, actually the conversion was done by previous owner, I wanted to get it even when it was 20DE AT cause the chassis was taken care well but getting it with MT turbo wasdefinitely an additional pleasure 😃   
    • Hey guys   I'm pretty sure this question was asked before, I had an HR34 before, got another one again and I never gave much attention to this but wanted to ask you guys about dropping or pushing bonnet problem. ER, HR got pretty heavy steel bonnets, I'm sure S chassis and other R chassis gens also got heavy bonnets. I used to push it after I gently put it down on the latch but I saw some videos guys dropping it from 30-40 cm and some say it's more reliable way to make sure it's safely closed. I let it drop a couple times from like 30-40 cm and it's locked no problem but it gives me that bad OCD feeling after that that something is damaged lol, the bonnet rubbers is there, guess they handle that little fall energy well and the latch itself is what stops the bonnet right?  Talked to other Skyline owners, some say both methods are fine, some against dropping it by any means, some drop all the time no problem. So I'm like confused if I was doing it wrong or not and if I already messed up something. ...and jealous of my friend's Z, dropping aluminum bonnet feels so much right and better haha