SAU Community

Autosport Engineering Track Day 21st Wakefield.

STRETCH

Its on again .

21st march wakefield park,, Thats a saturday.

$170 .. 50 people only. timed laps . passenger sessions , drifting .

limited spots left plenty of track time call greg 0411 20 1944 or pm.

Nah no GTR for me. Just got the new prodigy album so cranked the "sick subwoofers" (thats how you say it, yeah? lol) in the holden all the way there and back.

Only spotted one GTR there, heaps of small FR's though

Awesome day! That one GTR would've been mine Steve.

Car was faultless, which I think was brilliant considering I put it all back together on Friday and it hasn't been driven for about 5 months.

Only problem I had all day was a big hole in the front left semi in the second session which meant I had to run roadies on the front for the rest on the day. Understeer City!

Yeah it was brilliant, but it was my white one. The race car doesn't look like it will be finished anytime soon so I had to put the big brakes back on my road car lol

Yeah I'll be there, just gotta get some tyres.

in the GTR Jess!!!??

Have a ball down there guys :)

i'll be thinking of you while Im stuck in the office :(

Nope I got the privalage of driving Gregs S15 for the day...OMG I love that car!!!

I wasn't a fan of big single turbos but that thing is just awesome when your driving it right!!

Loads of fun all day and even took Steveo around for a ride

There was a bit a shenanigans with me letting off a fire extinguisher on Benny by accident as well :(:(

Awesome day! That one GTR would've been mine Steve.

Car was faultless, which I think was brilliant considering I put it all back together on Friday and it hasn't been driven for about 5 months.

Only problem I had all day was a big hole in the front left semi in the second session which meant I had to run roadies on the front for the rest on the day. Understeer City!

Yeah and your burnt red brakes..Ferrari wannabe :):D:/

Bring on the Next SS!!!

hey jess......its erin brenton's gf in the white 32.

thanks again for your advice and instruction on sat. it made a great difference....not that im anywhere near mastering it yet but i had a blast.

Hiya!!! Erin ;)

I am glad you had fun, was nice to be in the car with another chick!!!

You will get there its all just practice..the roundy roundy stuff is just as fun as going in a straight line!!

I hope to catch up with you again out on the track :D