SAU Community

R34 Xenon Headlight Numbers

Could someone help me out here, I can not for love or money find the nissan part numbers for R34 Xenon Headlights

I would call the dealer, but the local Canadian dealers have no idea what im talking about.

Can someone please help me out, Thanks

Could someone help me out here, I can not for love or money find the nissan part numbers for R34 Xenon Headlights

I would call the dealer, but the local Canadian dealers have no idea what im talking about.

Can someone please help me out, Thanks

Headlight no#s

26010 (LH) and 26060 (RH) headlight for R34 Skyline

give me your chassis number and I'll look it up for you. the above part numbers pull up 4 variants 1 of which is probably yours.

I don't have a chassis number, it's for a conversion hence the problem

give me your chassis number and I'll look it up for you. the above part numbers pull up 4 variants 1 of which is probably yours.

thats because apparently all 4 variants fit the same lights

the GTR lights are different but can interchange with the GT-T etc

as in the same dimensions etc.

thats probably good enough for him..........if hes got a conversion then all he needs is one that fits

thats because apparently all 4 variants fit the same lights

the GTR lights are different but can interchange with the GT-T etc

as in the same dimensions etc.

thats probably good enough for him..........if hes got a conversion then all he needs is one that fits

Except I want the Xenon ones, those part numbers include the non-xenon ones, that's why I wanted the exact part number.

in which case I need a chassis number. google is your friend there.

are you doing a R34 of something else? If R34 then you will need more than the bulbs if you do not have those bits already.

Except I want the Xenon ones, those part numbers include the non-xenon ones, that's why I wanted the exact part number.

well i made an attempt to help

nice to see your gratitude.....lol

nah

well the xenon ones may be harder to find in general...

your probably better off and a cheaper alternative.....buy R34 standard Headlights and install an aftermarket HID kit to it......

id say it would work out few hundred cheaper at least

so do you own a r34? (aimed at OP.) if so give me the chassis number. I can derive the halogen lights you have and from there get a couple less part numbers.

that said a complete headlight assy would be a better way to go. that I can derive without a chassis number.

yeah i wasnt sure if you saw he was in canada.. assuming that as ppl have stated and GTR R34 headlights are the same as GTT.. wouldnt all GTR be in xenon? can FAST find codes for GTR headlight and then you know will be xenon? or it doesnt work like that?

GTR is xenon. others from what I see vary. hence the chassis number request.

put simply If I want a panel or a key I'm still presented with 6 other options without a chassis and how do I know what they are ( my DB is in japanese.)

yeah i wasnt sure if you saw he was in canada.. assuming that as ppl have stated and GTR R34 headlights are the same as GTT.. wouldnt all GTR be in xenon? can FAST find codes for GTR headlight and then you know will be xenon? or it doesnt work like that?

well the part no# displayed im pretty sure is the all rounder replacement

because the GTR's headlight is actually slightly different to the GT-T lights......just different details within the visual design of it.

but they are physically interchangable.

and actual GT-R replacement headlights are like 2 - 3 times the price of the GT-T headlights

so a cheaper alternative for damaged GT-Rs would be to install phsycially simillar GT-T ones

• 2 months later...

So not intending to hijack this thread or anything, but i need a new RHS xenon assembly, not the lights or ballasts or anything, just the housing. VIN ER34021594. Now I have nissan fast but for the life of me cannot figure out how to tell if this left the factory with xenon lights or if the ones that show up on fast are non xenon. Chris.. your help? lol.

Also the part number i pull up 26025 doesn't show up in the part finder thing (I'm prob not using it correctly).

• 9 months later...