SAU Community

GT-R Thread vs People With No Sense of Humour

Rezz

Originally posted by 2fardown

Hahaha Nice to see you again boys.

Been tuning your fully sik 3.0litres?

Actually 2fardown, no we havent.... The car is getting the engine put in and the trimatic with a 3,800 stall and transbreak. U wont be such a smart ass after we run it and then it wont be soo fully sik ;)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 Second car you say? There wouldn't be any hassles scanning your time slip in then would there? Or taking a picture of the time slip resting on your VL's windscreen.

Because in all honesty....ANYONE can claim they have a 9 second car...whether they do or not is a different story.

So I'll be waiting for this time slip or I'm calling bullshit.

No worries buddy! U just wait n see! Like i said the car is getting an engine put in and a trimatic. Then the MoTeC M4 is going in aswell so it has a hell of a lot of work to be done!

When the car runs just look onto fullboost and you will see! So now dont be such a smart ass you fvks because u dont know who u are talking to!

car hasnt run yet.

2fardown i dont have to spin shit. Look at the running gear then u tell me what you think!

Btw i aint bragging im just stating a fact that you better shut ur mouth becoz ur car is far from a 9 sec car!!!! Even my mates Ford ESP Will rip ur ass and that has RUN with PROVEN TIMES!

"Ive since put a set of 17" rims, type-m front bar, safc2, boost guage, bleed valve, 3" exhaust, stereo etc....maybe looking at selling it soon."

Actually i know moer about ur car then what you think! So did you have trouble breaking a 14 sec pass ;)

Originally posted by thes0pranos

"Good on you. Did she mention she has aids?"

i'll stick a flamethrower up there.....into the unknown.....and torch the aids out of there.  It'll fix everything.

Then its time to thrash, like a gearbox.

OMG. You my friend need help.