SAU Community

BOVs: Cool or Not Cool?

pentae

Originally posted by Guilty

yeah rezz so did you find out wat pajero means?!!??

Espanol for a ding-a-ling fiddler?:confused:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just curious, those of you with BOV's dont find it annoying after the initial new car part enjoyment factor wears off.. after a couple of months dont you find it annoying and just wish it would shut up during your every day driving?

yep rezZ! lol

i didnt no dat

found out in marketing.....a while ago..

its alrite..how often do u c some1 drivin a car around sayin "wanker"

lol

but yea hahahha its pretty coool...

my friend jus bought of those shit box torana..and its a V8...so i guesss its not somethin to look down upon....apart from the metal that it looks like

Does the sound wear off.....

no.... do you chop and change the note of the exhaust.....

do you change the metallergy of the engine for big piston's to make a different "engine" noise....

I'm so use to the sound now... i hardly notice......

(he he he funny=Rezz)

Although i do agree with Rezz BOV's really arn't ness on car's producimg below 200kw.... but i bought for the sound and future upgrade's.. so......

There's a few car's getting round here with upgraded engine's and turbo set up's.... Sometime's a bov sound can let you know the rag's off the light's could be "interesting"

Loz

Mmmm I kind of getting sick of this "rice-hater" bandwagon everyone seems to be jumping onto(I did too). Now I'm starting to realise that maybe people just want their car to look nice. Who cares if a car isn't fast, if it looks fast, and thats what the owner wants then so be it. If it feels good that you can smoke em at the lights then so be it, its up to personal opnion. While I agree that a 2 foot wing, stickers and neons on a car might be laughable, its up to the owner, its just like in art everyone has different opinions.

BOV are just like this, if you think its impressive then buy it. Personally I would love to drive around in a car that vents everytime I change gear, it turns heads.