SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

Dear Diary,

Mood: Apathetic

My life is spiraling downward

I couldn’t get enough money to go to the Blood Red Romance and Suffocate Me Dry concert

It sucks cause they play some of my favorite songs like “Stab My Heart Because I Love You” and “Rip Apart My Soul” and of course “Stabby Rip Stab Stab” And It doesn’t help that I couldn’t get my hair to do that flippy thing either…Like that guy from that band can do...

Fixed for accuracy..

..what is involved in becoming a "QLD Club Member"...have you got to actually have a skyline lol?

I've been a member on here since 2006 but never really got involved because ns.com is my home. I have a 25 in my 180. I live in St.Lucia.

Edited by GHOSTrun

pay the membership fee n your set lol. Theres some good sponsor deals at the sauqld.com site that you will get access to which is pretty sweet. Theres a sticky at the top of the queensland section explaining all about memberships.

pay the membership fee n your set lol. Theres some good sponsor deals at the sauqld.com site that you will get access to which is pretty sweet. Theres a sticky at the top of the queensland section explaining all about memberships.

Had no idea how well organised this was. I read through all the pinned threads, all I can say is wow :laugh:, I'll be joining shortly :(

join up and make sure you come along to the thursday night meets. Bunch of us meet at the Baskin n Robbins in chapel hill. Near the lexus dealers. for ice cream and just a chill out. Then we head to the Freedom Petrol station on logan road in underwood wash the cars and continue to talk shit all night lol. other stuff might be organised in the future so come out and meet everyone its always a good laugh

what exactly DO you get from being a SAUQLD member than a warm fuzzy feeling?

you get ummm... aaaah...

hmmmm...

stuff? :laugh:

Dont think I'll be heading to B&R. What time will you guys be at underwood? Why not just make it a bubble tea session instead of the usual B&R?? =D

you're a man of your bubble tea arent u brandon lol

Dont think I'll be heading to B&R. What time will you guys be at underwood? Why not just make it a bubble tea session instead of the usual B&R?? =D

yeah i don't mind heading to sunnybank earlier today so we can get some bubble tea (we usually end up going to the shops after its closed).

you get ummm... aaaah...

hmmmm...

stuff? :laugh:

you're a man of your bubble tea arent u brandon lol

Yea. Thats cause its nearer! Maybe we should have a southside meet, there's cheaper and nicer food here.

full of it.. Coffee square, Little hong kong are rip off and gives you food poising.

Little singapore*which owns little hong kong* is a rip off has hk/malay chefs not sg chefs.

malaya corner is a rip.. order tom yum chicken wings came out nuked over cooked

Thai orchid - A bunch of chinese owns it great authenticity

the only place i eat at is the viet place..

if you want asian food you just go up the road where the roundabout with the BP.. the asian food place there actually makes great food..

what exactly DO you get from being a SAUQLD member than a warm fuzzy feeling?

You need more than the warm fuzzy feeling?

Might be out tonight depending on how I go with the assignment. Leave work at 3:30 today so I can probaly have it finished n be out at Baskin Robbins in time. or just meet you guys on the southside somewhere. Cold Rock meet instead?