SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

Drifts tonight? yay nay?

hows the head comming along smity?

Haven't had any time to do anything yet.

Will probably do something tonight, I will at least do a compression test if I don't feel like actually pulling it apart yet

Lol strike abit close to home pwnd?

funnily enough yeh. half my cousins talk and dress like that.

and we all take our kebabs pretty seriusly :)

Kebabs is serious business Taz :) We got financial close today w00t. After 9 months of pissin around its finally all sealed and the job is ours. Now we get to start building this motherf**ker!

you guys seen the drive thru kabab joint out wynnum way?

drive thru kebabs. will have to check it out. hadn't heard of the place before

on a side note, i drive along milton and onto centenary every thurs night after basketball. will try to stop by baskins, depending on what time my game is

you guys seen the drive thru kabab joint out wynnum way?

wtf... drive through?

faggots the bunch of you. kebabs are to be made by sweaty arab men in the back of a trailer that's parked next to a servo, not out of a drive through, not out of some shop with asian workers, not as part of a franchise and definitely not toasted.

you fags in QLD couldn't organise a root in a brothel when it comes to kebabs.

wtf... drive through?

faggots the bunch of you. kebabs are to be made by sweaty arab men in the back of a trailer that's parked next to a servo, not out of a drive through, not out of some shop with asian workers, not as part of a franchise and definitely not toasted.

you fags in QLD couldn't organise a root in a brothel when it comes to kebabs.

alrighty then, any kebab joints you recommend in melb? going there for state of origin, and staying a few extra days to soak in the great weather :whistling:

alrighty then, any kebab joints you recommend in melb? going there for state of origin, and staying a few extra days to soak in the great weather :whistling:

Haci's Bell St Preston

Mr Funny's on Spencer St Melbourne

Ali's Kebabs on Mitcham Rd/Doncaster Rd

Uncle Joe's on Sydney Rd

Fun City Kebabs on Ballarat Rd Sunshine

and if you're one of those prats that refuses to eat stuff made int he back of a van cos your princess stomach can't take it, then go to Lambs on Chapel in the city. Although, make sure you ask for the Pide bread, cos otherwise those greek fuckers will put it in a roll and make you a souvlaki.