SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

seeya tonight all, tristans driving and no work tmoz :bunny:

and from the depths of milmak's a secret project a-brews. however not sure if its gonna work. :bunny: lol

ill let u work it out (r32 on left r33 on right)

02072009148.jpg

and some more hints...

02072009149.jpg

02072009150.jpg

Edited by 32_Dave

you have nails like a girl...

not my hand, and look at the date. you bringing your missus aka baby girl tonight?

ps when u making a signature so i can put it bellow...

Edited by 32_Dave

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Easy ill check again  So its not related any cas timing issue?
    • I use large labelled stackable storage bins (70l and 102L from same company). I have a wall in my shed lined with them of parts I don't need everyday(Spare parts, fabrication material, piping, tubing, etc.). The rest of the stuff I use more often is in smaller wall mountable bins in the garage (Plumbing, electrical, etc.). 
    • Checked all hoses looks good  just removed cas and replaced rocker gasket   when i start this happened 
    • This is a great thread and going to be super helpful for me too.  We moved into this place 3 years ago and the single garage has a really high ceiling, enough for a lift, but the car has never even been in there. I have so many BMW parts and even a heap of parts from my R33's, the last of which I sold about 20 years ago. I'm sure I still have a HICAS lock bar.  I also have a saltwater aquarium and I have so many pumps and lights and supplements for that.  I really just need to chip away. Sort whats to keep, throw and sell. Like you guys I hate dealing with people online when selling stuff and I try to avoid it but a lot of this stuff will be useful to somebody and we already throw so much out.   I have lots of shelves, but they're not well organised or stacked so I need to start there probably.