SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

anymore and she would be loose as my HKS super dragger cannon..

lol she needs a service! major one at that! stat!

Are the HKS super dragger's any good ? My r33 came with it already. I was curious if its good ?

Are the HKS super dragger's any good ? My r33 came with it already. I was curious if its good ?

yeah mate there good quality exhaust, mild steel tho, so she wont last as long as stainless. but by the time it craps out your car will be rooted.

Wooo wooo just ordered some Split fire's of eBay and gettin in contact with plazmaman about a new plenum and 72mm throttle body

sounds good, should hitup PCE for parts, rather then ebay. as for plenum, stock one is good for up to 400kw or something.

yeah mate there good quality exhaust, mild steel tho, so she wont last as long as stainless. but by the time it craps out your car will be rooted.

sounds good, should hitup PCE for parts, rather then ebay. as for plenum, stock one is good for up to 400kw or something.

Sweet. Thanks.

Wats PCE?

And yeah i know i dont really need a plenum but it will be a bit of a power increase and it get rid of the horrible looking standard one.

What do you do atm?

I work in water. I'm a water treatment plant operator by trade and at the moment I work as a controller looking after all of brisbane's water (25 reservoirs) and sewerage pumping stations (314). As well as a few treatment plant's.

What do you do ?

I work in water. I'm a water treatment plant operator by trade and at the moment I work as a controller looking after all of brisbane's water (25 reservoirs) and sewerage pumping stations (314). As well as a few treatment plant's.

What do you do ?

Wow that sounds cool.

Im a mine surveyor - Not qualified but just about to start study.

Work wants to pay for it so ide be stupid not to :)

Wow that sounds cool.

Im a mine surveyor - Not qualified but just about to start study.

Work wants to pay for it so ide be stupid not to :)

Its not bad. Always wanted to get out into the mines. I've got my HR licence too. Is it hard to get into the mine work ?