SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

yes yes.. it will be shrouded in secrecy when its done..

hoping it arrives this friday so fridaynight will be filled with testing :D

still deciding what tyres to run..595evos all round or rears only with normal 595ss at the front.:S

If they are REAL semi slicks (not the fake semi slicks a few tyre companies are promoting these days) don't get them on the rear only, it will be shit!

@tas , go the evos all round bro, the fronts do the steering don't skimp on them

Edited by Smity42

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Welcome! I'm absolutely *not* the expert in this area so I'll leave others to give more info on your q's. Its pretty cool to me that Mine's use Australian turbos.
    • *2000 R34...I shouldn't have used the desktop version of the site on my phone...lol
    • Hello all...I've consumed many threads from you all for quite some time and figured I may as well going the fray.  I recently purchased a 200 R34 that is pretty much stock aside from a HKS mushroom intake and tomei extreme ti exhaust.  I currently live in Japan and have been talking with mine's and Garage Yoshida to have it overhauled.  Mine's usually goes with the gt2860-1 and -2 turbos from gcg turbo Australia.  My question would be are there better options that are a bit more modern such as gtxs?  I can even source the Nismo R3s for quite a bit less than the cgc kit.  I know there's a hell of a lot more that goes into it than just turbos, but if I am looking for 500-600 whp on a daily driver, what twin turbo setup makes since nowadays?  I know there are exhaustive posts about making this type of HP, but I haven't seen much discussing gtx or Nismo R3s as options.  
    • Alright ill check vaccume again and see if i can find something 
    • I’m in for my first ever cruise thank you Cheers, Ian