SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

Last night = Cold.

Things I learnt:

I should stop buying unleaded and just pay the $1.41 so I stop pinging

My car love's limiter.

Danski now know's he pop's flames :banana:

Tristan can bind things and transfer calls

Taz needs to finish his car

Colin still thinks it's summer

Last night = Cold.

Things I learnt:

I should stop buying unleaded and just pay the $1.41 so I stop pinging

My car love's limiter.

Danski now know's he pop's flames :banana:

Tristan can bind things and transfer calls

Taz needs to finish his car

Colin still thinks it's summer

You mean he's a receptionist??

Oh yea, with the fuel, 1 of my mate's company actually did a research/survey on the fuel consumption between unleaded and premium. They found its more cost effective to top up premium and had since then instructed all employees to top up premium for all car hiring. On a ball park figure, you'll be looking at 50km extra. My friend just tested that with his lancer and he reckon its at least 50km-80km more.

You mean he's a receptionist??

Oh yea, with the fuel, 1 of my mate's company actually did a research/survey on the fuel consumption between unleaded and premium. They found its more cost effective to top up premium and had since then instructed all employees to top up premium for all car hiring. On a ball park figure, you'll be looking at 50km extra. My friend just tested that with his lancer and he reckon its at least 50km-80km more.

Agreed. I get way more kays per tank on premium then unleaded. I’m just a tight Jew and also lazy.

Plus I have zero respect for my knob chariot.

Receptionist makes Tristan sound like he has a vagina

quote of the night - "I'm a pom and a ranga - how much more disabled can you get?"

+1

was a solid night,

the best turn out yet =]

next time im wearing like 7 tops, hanging out naked is fun - but f**k its cold

wat are we all up to today???