SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

mate ? lol...haha...riight...yep sure I'll be at the next one, we can have a big fisticuff in the carpark...

I'm not even sure what "look like nub" means, but I didn't say I wanted to come, and then not show up because I'm a "keyboard warrior" by any means. lol...I intended on coming a total of TWO times (omg!! lol) and both times other things came up. I don't actually own a car at the moment, as I sold my gtr a few weeks ago, and am looking into buying another one. Maybe then I'll come and meet some of the guys off here who seem alright, I'm not gonna walk there...it seems as though it bothered you that I didn't show ? I didn't think anybody would actually give a f**k. haha

I'm not sure what you mean by your comment about how long it took me to post that, nor did I ask if you also think I'm a tool ? hahaha...

I guess you're still the same f**kwit you were in highschool...lol...

anyway carry on :D

J

mate ? lol...haha...riight...yep sure I'll be at the next one, we can have a big fisticuff in the carpark...

I'm not even sure what "look like nub" means, but I didn't say I wanted to come, and then not show up because I'm a "keyboard warrior" by any means. lol...I intended on coming a total of TWO times (omg!! lol) and both times other things came up. I don't actually own a car at the moment, as I sold my gtr a few weeks ago, and am looking into buying another one. Maybe then I'll come and meet some of the guys off here who seem alright, I'm not gonna walk there...it seems as though it bothered you that I didn't show ? I didn't think anybody would actually give a f**k. haha

I'm not sure what you mean by your comment about how long it took me to post that, nor did I ask if you also think I'm a tool ? hahaha...

J

29 posts = fail

29 posts = fail

lol...What can you even say to that.

You're paying out my post count. hahaha...wow. Have a look at the join date retard, far from a "nub" or whatever f**king lame geek internet shit you wanna label me with. hahaha sorry i don't sit here every day of my life posting shit like others.

I wasn't looking to start a war with the groupies.

Have a lovely evening... :D

Edited by JVL87

J

you sure talk big matey..

and since your gonna be long winded and immature

heres my say..

Youre%20A%20Fag.jpg

i dont even know you? rofl.. i must of hurted you deeply in your growing years thats why all this anger is now flowing..

im sorry that your the weakest link.. i believe thats what natural selection is called

Edited by Redsuns88

I casually sit by and have a read of these forums, don't say much, and everyone seems pretty cool. But far out, Redsuns88 , you come across like the biggest tosser hey...constant sarcastic demoralising shit is what I read from you here. It's possible I'm massively misinterpreting a lot of what you post, it's just an observation I've made over quite a long period of time. Are you as much of a smart ass tool at the BR meets as you are on here ?

ur a douche, plain and simple - wtf kinda post was that, seriously?

I have only met redsuns88 once, but he seems like a decent fellow to me. internet needs to be taken less serious

exactly

J

i believe this was covered like 6months ago - pretty sure you are thinking of the wrong guy

Waaaaahhooooooooo

Just got of the phone to efi, my car just made 350rwhp on 12psi and making full boost at 3800rpm :)

They going to resume tuning later tonight and crank it up to 18psi

YAY its all coming together :D

350rwhp @12psi?

It's guna get a little crazy at 18psi!! Love it.

holy jesus that is going to be sexual :D

Nice to see you not jumping on the negative bandwagon in some way with your second post there.

Unless redsuns88 isn't Tasman, then i'm sure I do have the right guy...That's irrelevant anyway. You're right though, my original post wasn't necessary...should've refrained or at least pm'd, my apologies...

j

Waaaaahhooooooooo

Just got of the phone to efi, my car just made 350rwhp on 12psi and making full boost at 3800rpm :woot:

They going to resume tuning later tonight and crank it up to 18psi

YAY its all coming together :)

Thats Awesome to hear!! Cant wait to actually see this beast on the road.. Bet you cant wait to get it on the road either!! :) Keep us updated, And let me know when your bring her out next (When you get her back) Very keen to have a look at this one...

Thats Awesome to hear!! Cant wait to actually see this beast on the road.. Bet you cant wait to get it on the road either!! :) Keep us updated, And let me know when your bring her out next (When you get her back) Very keen to have a look at this one...

Will be at BnR next thurday (the 8th) for sure :)