SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

Why on earth would you IMPORT a friggin skyline when they are cheaper to buy here. Thats a fact.

R33's are a buyers market.. You can get them with coolers and exhausts for 5 - 6k with rego

Dude, I'm not importing anything :(

and yep - rego is the key! I need a daily :laugh:

Don't want to run the risk of buying a lemon for a daily, so I would prefer to buy one that's been gone over from top to bottom buy mechanics. That said, I will still be looking myself too, and if I DO see a nice one in the for sales, I'll get them to do a once over on that one. They're the ones who'll be doing the majority of the work on my car, so they may as well be involved from the start. :ermm:

Don't want to run the risk of buying a lemon for a daily, so I would prefer to buy one that's been gone over from top to bottom buy mechanics. That said, I will still be looking myself too, and if I DO see a nice one in the for sales, I'll get them to do a once over on that one. They're the ones who'll be doing the majority of the work on my car, so they may as well be involved from the start. :)

A mechanical inspection is a must, even my car would pass if inspected by a qualified mechanic. I was thinking you were paying them to find a car lol

Too many shitters out there to look at without a mechanic giving it the ok. Be like buying a VN for $500 and think it'll be ok :ermm:

You should get one of those "non performance M3's" you were talking about at Baskins John, lol.

Cos nissan is a performance brand, lol..

I don't remember you actually being in that conversation from start to finish. I was talking about BMW not being performance, and they guys were educating me on the fact that M3s ARE performance. I never claimed to know everything about them. I didn't realise me learning something was so utterly lol worthy.

I also don't remember saying that Nissan are a performance brand.

But, yeah. Whatever, Josh. You're obviously bored today and I'm the only one on here to have a go at. I'm going to dinner, I'll leave you to it.

I don't remember you actually being in that conversation from start to finish. I was talking about BMW not being performance, and they guys were educating me on the fact that M3s ARE performance. I never claimed to know everything about them. I didn't realise me learning something was so utterly lol worthy.

I also don't remember saying that Nissan are a performance brand.

But, yeah. Whatever, Josh. You're obviously bored today and I'm the only one on here to have a go at. I'm going to dinner, I'll leave you to it.

M5? M6? 335? Whats the definition of performance? Weight to power ratio?

The new M3s even have the same 2 vents/duct as the 35gtr... Wonder when will I have the money to buy these cars. :ermm:

M5? M6? 335? Whats the definition of performance? Weight to power ratio?

The new M3s even have the same 2 vents/duct as the 35gtr... Wonder when will I have the money to buy these cars. :ermm:

You own an N1 which will only contuine to go up in price and you own property.

You are a lot better off than so many other people on here. No reason why you couldn't have a flashy euro in a couple of years to be honest.

I class performance on pedigree, general view “jo public” has of the car and of course what the car can offer in terms of its power, braking and suspension ability.

I’ve had heaps of Skylines, clearly I have a passion for them, however when you say you own a Nissan to “Jo Public”, they think of a Pulsar, when you say you own a Skyline they think of a Pintara..

Unfortunately c0ck heads wreck the skyline name more than anything.

Oh and there was massive carnage, 4 cars into the armco in about 15 minutes. Then all the drivers got lectured on not being dicks.

I almost needed new pants at one point, did a lose control leading into the bridge. Lucky my fullsik drift skills uleh kept the car going the right way :ermm:

yeah except my f**king dog mate (sexy dave), who i was beating all day, pulled an extra second out of his arse for one lap in the final session to beat me :ermm:

never mind, no one else from my class turned up today (was a piss poor turnout) so that should mean I have the series in the bag.

I REALLY need new tyres for next year. Donations anyone?