SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

Re: Bob Jane - Valley - Rant

Bunch of ignorant f**ks. I work in New Farm so thought, why not I'll pop down and see what they can do. Walk in asking about semis, clown can't get them, rings around and quotes way above everyone else (fair enough, guess he thought he could pick up a few bucks).. THEN!! Try's to tell me you cannot fit any 225 tire on 10.5+ inches, I kindly show him my car out the front with 10.5+ with 225's..

Tried to up sell some all rounder POS tire as a sports tire for $480each, with the argument of "some guy with a commodore swears by them". Told me I'll have to buy tubes off him so he can "expand" the tire on the rim and all sorts of voodoo magic tricks.

Apparently he used to "tek-screw" drag slicks onto his "drag cars" and he is old school and knows a thing or two.

f**k you Bob Jane Fortitude Valley and to the guy who has the POS white S13 that works there your car is shit

I copt the same shit from every tyre shop I went to on the Goldy a while ago

i would love to be pissed right now, what is it about thursday that ruins my life each week??

Im gettin there ;)

*loves being on holidays*

We should jerk on there door
we shud jerk on and under that s13's handles so when he goes to open his car...

Im in

lol i think emo hair styles make u gay..

Dont think. Itl only damage whats left of your brain ;)

nope.. im not mexican enough..

guess ill stick too what i know

Hmmmm :)

Tas dont hate emo hair just cos your going bald

:P

zing!

Oh there it is

harhar.jpg

BAHAHAHAHAHA :P

*end mega post*

Where is the Bob jane in the valley?

If your talking tyre shop dickheads all i can think of is beaurepaires on commercial road. We don't use them cause they are stains, and that white S13 there was a pink s13.

You want a good tyre shop, Jax Quickfit on abbotsford road, tell them dan at alfa sent you, they will get you pretty much any tyre you want/need. they stretched some 215's onto 9" rims for martin, they also don't mind about illegal modifications.

Oh they are also the main tyre shop for, Euromarque Brisbane, AP Eagers, Brisbane Porche, Brisbane BMW and a couple other bigger shops

there is a reason the alfa/ferrari side of the shop don't use them anymore, goes back like 5 years. Big bloke that works at beaus the guy with the tats on his arms is a tosser to start with, not sure if he's still there. But they dogged us on a car about 5 years ago, and we had to cover the cost of that, so since then we have used jax, couldnt be happier, i get on well with the owner so needless to say i get tyres at a great price i do use alot of tyres

it was a great night, high level of talent there.

The Silver Audi Q5 that was failing at parking when we were leaving was actually my sales manager from work..... haha i dont' think they are ment to be using a company car for that purpose