SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

yep - bad ass

cute and cuddly on the outside,

a notorious paul walker type by night

No, I’m just the sort of person who will dispute something black and blue in person, full knowing I will still get a ticket, make threats, tell them to tell their loved ones they “love them” more often then laugh about how my family as a whole, uncles etc piss more away on shit then what they what they earn in a year.

I admit, my attitude is a big reason, but attack me because of what I drive when you should be investigating real grimes and you will enjoy the wrath of my lawyer.

I think most will admit the same, we are targeted because of the car MOST times, not all the time.

One cop told dad to his face, I shouldn’t be allowed to drive one of the Porsches and that it was a bad parenting choice, guess what copper – Deal with it.

I never said I didn't have 3rd party, did I ;)

That, is still around $800 - $1k. Might be less as I've had a pretty good run the last 12 months.

You neve said you did have it either ;). You're forgiven then. FYI, my full comp costs about the same as your 3PP :)

I'll bring my Transport print out to BnR lol.

Looking forward to it :)

hmm :P

its too hawt :(

Only coz Josh is here

No, I’m just the sort of person who will dispute something black and blue in person, full knowing I will still get a ticket, make threats, tell them to tell their loved ones they “love them” more often then laugh about how my family as a whole, uncles etc p1ss more away on sh1t then what they what they earn in a year.

I admit, my attitude is a big reason, but attack me because of what I drive when you should be investigating real grimes and you will enjoy the wrath of my lawyer.

I think most will admit the same, we are targeted because of the car MOST times, not all the time.

One cop told dad to his face, I shouldn’t be allowed to drive one of the Porsches and that it was a bad parenting choice, guess what copper – Deal with it.

You are a legend among men :(

Edited by Smity42

rock beats scissors, scissors beat paper, paper beats rock, air con beats summer :(

suffer tas :(

rofl i got aircon here.. ill just turn over a car.. we always got wireless too :P so yea can work outof a car :)

i will just turn over the delica and fall asleep lol

16 degrees here :(

too be honest I have no idea what temp it is in here, but its puuuurfect all year round :)

Sr20 rotors for sale! selling cheap 40 bucks + reach around!

4 stud? :P

rofl i got aircon here.. ill just turn over a car.. we always got wireless too :) so yea can work outof a car :(

i will just turn over the delica and fall asleep lol

Good plan lol