SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

I never got that saying, as you would want to cut across the wrist vains..

Better chance of bleeding out faster if you cut down the length of the vein. If you don't cut deep enough, or if your veins aren't thick enough at the wrist, you can run into problems.

Better to go for the veins in the groin though. That'll bleed you out in seven minutes or less!!

*edit* what a lovely macabre way to start a page :P

Edited by Isola

I never got that saying, as you would want to cut across the wrist vains..

Wannabe emos (such as yourself) often do it wrong and go across

We are now all implicated if he tops himself! lmao

Keeps life interesting

Better chance of bleeding out faster if you cut down the length of the vein. If you don't cut deep enough, or if your veins aren't thick enough at the wrist, you can run into problems.

Better to go for the veins in the groin though. That'll bleed you out in seven minutes or less!!

*edit* what a lovely macabre way to start a page :P

Yeah one of those major arteries in the legs empties you out pretty damn quick

Edited by Smity42

yeah, they took all our knives away from us at KFC because some knob head 17 year old in Sydney was opening a box, drew the knife towards him and punctured the artery. F*cked him up good and proper... also made it hard to open cartons for KFC from then on. :P

Glad it didn't happen at my store though. All the grease is hard enough to clean off the floor let alone six pints of blood!

Wannabe emos (such as yourself) often do it wrong and go across

Keeps life interesting

Well under 7 minutes if you get the artery in your leg. Enough pressure to squirt blood 3 metres or some shit like that. When I had my operation I started bleeding from the vein they went through and everyone lost there shit. Even if its a vein which is all low pressure pussy shit you can still bleed out in under 10mins if you don't apply pressure immediately lol. Scared the shit out of me.

4 meetings done and its only 10:30. Now to do some work lol...maybe

Well under 7 minutes if you get the artery in your leg. Enough pressure to squirt blood 3 metres or some shit like that. When I had my operation I started bleeding from the vein they went through and everyone lost there shit. Even if its a vein which is all low pressure pussy shit you can still bleed out in under 10mins if you don't apply pressure immediately lol. Scared the shit out of me.

That has to epically suck if you are awake when it happens!

ORLY? Looks like about 6-7 dollar odds on him, could do pretty well out of that

Best player in the world at the moment. Would be a good bet especially if its free :D Not sure what else is going on thats worth betting on...Liverpool to qualify for the Champs league Round of 16? Would get good odds on that and it could happen lol.

more than icecream breh ;)

but i will take u up on that icecream offer

not tonight but :(

Offer is only good if you deliver promised email details :D.

Best player in the world at the moment. Would be a good bet especially if its free :P Not sure what else is going on thats worth betting on...Liverpool to qualify for the Champs league Round of 16? Would get good odds on that and it could happen lol.

Yeah but he has no chips to play with. One mistake and hes a gonner. Cricket is on but never any good odds on that. Wouldn't bet on liverpool, they are a bunch of useless scouses. Could pick a random horse with $40 odds or something and hope for the best :O