SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

You should go brick those fkn sparkies that rorted you big time man. Oh and off the top of their head, any one know if whiteline 33 gtr sway bars are at all able to be fit onto a gtst? Rear part numbers are almost the exact same...

You should go brick those fkn sparkies that rorted you big time man. Oh and off the top of their head, any one know if whiteline 33 gtr sway bars are at all able to be fit onto a gtst? Rear part numbers are almost the exact same...

i think ive read somewhere that they do - but dont take my word on it

brandon would probs know

pahaha, if brandon knew how cheap these were he'd beat me to the punch.

John, that r34 spoiler on the 32 looks pron!! You're right tho, dont think it'd suit a boat though. Might ask a mate to photo shop it for shits and giggles

i think ive read somewhere that they do - but dont take my word on it

brandon would probs know

Unless he hears "sway bar" and thinks "spoiler" like his other two mixups this week lol. I think Brandon is getting drunk on that bubble tea :)

John, that r34 spoiler on the 32 looks pron!! You're right tho, dont think it'd suit a boat though. Might ask a mate to photo shop it for shits and giggles

now you can see why I'm going to put one on mine :laugh::)

I think your car is just going to be too round for it. Would be interesting to see though. If you get it photoshopped I'd like to have a look at the result :laugh:

now you can see why I'm going to put one on mine :laugh::)

I think your car is just going to be too round for it. Would be interesting to see though. If you get it photoshopped I'd like to have a look at the result :laugh:

Yeah agreed. Will let you know what it looks like once I get a mock up done.

im sure brandon doesnt need them as he has a gtr

Adjustable whitline front and rear sway bars are definitly an upgrade over stock items. He has an n1 though so the fkr doesn't need anything, except lowering (unfair call?)

Adjustable whitline front and rear sway bars are definitly an upgrade over stock items. He has an n1 though so the fkr doesn't need anything, except lowering (unfair call?)

spot on

if you are looking to upgrade your sway bars - let me say that i sat shot gun 5 laps at qr in a 33 drifting with sways (kev's beast :) ) and then 5 laps in a 33 drifting without sways - and the difference was amazing

was a real eye opener for me

i dont know if drifting is your thing or not - but the handling was like 849234x more lolz

Feck bro you have my sympathy....and fists if they're required to put the hurt on, lol. Was it a private sale? If it was sold under a business, statutory warranty applies but I think thats only for 30-40days

wtf your motor blew?? The last cruise I went on I think you were waiting on funds to clear....motor lasted 2 months??

plus side is now i have funds so im sweet to drop some cash like a player and leave it with the guys to fix everything and get her running perfect :)

then skiiiiiiidz