SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

Trade in your fooooooooo!

Polish club today for me! f**ken Beer's like 9% alcohol.

Beer needs more alcohol tbh.

Dont run too much....or you will get to see what its made of.....when you sweep it up off the floor! :)

Deal im always up for an epic burger! Orchid Av...i remember that name, thats where I ploughed some really dumb bimbo at schoolies! WIN!

I would go and buy one today and take some pics but after one I don't think I could eat another one. It was a struggle to finish it. I have never struggled to finish a burger before. It nearly defeated me but I pulled through in the end.

Where do you work andy?

Birth year? What's so hard about that?

It's not hard, but it is

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

yyyyy

Trade in your fooooooooo!

Polish club today for me! f**ken Beer's like 9% alcohol.

Pffttt. Weak. Most of the beers at the german club are 12% and up. and f*cking cheap for members too :)

Good upgrade for sure. When I got my car I thought the gauge's f**ked as the oil temp NEVER moves when I drive it. The only time I've actually seen it moved was during the drag day and thats by like 5mm or less. Constantly around 70 (thats the lowest reading in the gauge).

lol Brandon. Just lol.

Good upgrade for sure. When I got my car I thought the gauge's f**ked as the oil temp NEVER moves when I drive it. The only time I've actually seen it moved was during the drag day and thats by like 5mm or less. Constantly around 70 (thats the lowest reading in the gauge).

thats because you have to drive the shit out of them to make it go higher, grannying around the city mine stays that low too...

pics or

GTFO

As much as i would like to go back 10 years...I cant :rant:

very nice. he had agood hobby though police scanner in a car park at 2am nice :rant:

LOL at epic-power-pole-drift-little-red-car-out-of-nowhere-limiter-bashing-second-sideways-tail-gate-dual-phone-text-and-talk-foot-stereo-teeth-steer-foam-dome-knob-job-top-of-tree-licence-hand-in!

More epic luls from brandon. he's talking about an IN TA COOLER. Ie intercooler = boost. oil cooler = lower temps. Thus getting an IN TA COOLER lets him run more boost.

:rant:

Beer needs more alcohol tbh.

+1

LOL at epic-power-pole-drift-little-red-car-out-of-nowhere-limiter-bashing-second-sideways-tail-gate-dual-phone-text-and-talk-foot-stereo-teeth-steer-foam-dome-knob-job-top-of-tree-licence-hand-in!

That makes my head hurt. Needs less hyphens

I would go and buy one today and take some pics but after one I don't think I could eat another one. It was a struggle to finish it. I have never struggled to finish a burger before. It nearly defeated me but I pulled through in the end.

I might have to make the trip with Rhino, he always like a challenging meal!

Still tempted by this burger... we should make a day/night of it some time.

Landcentre, that really ugly building across the road from the Gabba

I used to work there :rant:

More epic luls from brandon. he's talking about an IN TA COOLER. Ie intercooler = boost. oil cooler = lower temps. Thus getting an IN TA COOLER lets him run more boost.

:rant:

+1

beat me to it :rant:
thought the same thing, but knew 3 others would jump on it hahahaha

First time I read it I was like HEAD ASSPLODE and then I realised what he was talking about and lol'ed

Its flash eh?? All the EPA people are so pissed about having to move here instead of the nice new building in George street lol

the tea and coffee facilities leave a lot to be desired...

but at least the fucker has PARKING! Screw working in the CBD, I would hate to have to do that again. Especially now with all the yuppie appartments and crap! :rant: