SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

oh maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

sell superfun times for a zinger?

mebbe i'll sell photos of colins sister from faceparty

Farken lol. Sorry. but it is pretty funny :bunny:

F*ck you, dirty POM :P

I bet you can't lost 12 points as quick as me :banana:

I wish I had 12 points...

Any cats caught near my car will be fed to the neighbours dog, which will be fed to one of our horses, which will be sent to dog food factory, which will then be fed to my dog. f**k cats.

Cats are cool, just not on my bonnet

I could go a zinger...tree fiddy?

tree fiddy

As in alfred st - where, lol

stoopid emos...

mangs n mangettes. Rain is so f**king gay. Spent all morning chasing up water leaks in one of our old jobs now im at uni. I stepped in a huge puddle that I didnt see when I was coming out the train station so my right leg up to mid shin is soaked. Gaids.

serves you right for laughing at me

karma's a b*tch :)

Karma is going to get the sphincter of the universe slapped if she doesn't STFU and make me a pie!

P.S somebody find me S13 brakes, hubs and LCAs so I can do the suspension on the cop

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• i got some good quality bank notes of the best grade A+( USD, GBP, CAD, EUR) and also can issue your fake/legal documents,  anyone interested should hmu ASAP. notes are high quality and perfect for usage and also i offer some samples in case you want good business, so if you need just contact me on TeleGRAM: @Ranko322 or Wickr: Ranko322 or whatsapp +639950791362  i also do Face to Face deals in case you want proof first. Samples also available  
    • Fitted, will adjust the angles of the fittings once I fit up the loom. Under plenum, really wanted to convert that barb to a 6AN but yeah nah, wasn't a true 3/8" so that conversion fitting didn't work. Less messy now, the coolant hose mess is now gone!
    • Has no effect on the steering itself. Is for idle control.
    • Sorry to reopen an old thread but I’ve been having the exact same feeling as you mentioned. I was tipping up my PS fluid today and noticed that while the car was on and stationary, the steering wheel shudders when I’m doing full lock. It wasn’t exactly on the full lock but maybe about 75% turned in one direction.    although, I also found out today that my power steering valve was broken by the previous owner and it was just glued together 😂 that glue had cracked again so it was leaking air. I’m not sure if that’s what caused it.