SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

my lunch was good, aside from the fact that a work mate spilled 2 schooners in my lap....but i got to come home so i guess that was win after all!

Spilling beers on your mate . . . 1 star

ohk ohk well so we dont match ill go for shallow ocean blue turtle neck with a pair of arctic ice shelf pants
when we are out i can get a 6pm winters sky navy scarf to compliment turtle neck

;)

<3 Dudeman

I just saw what appeared to be a very very worked NA 180 on Maundrell Tce/Hamilton Rd. White one, with rims like Josh's but not as much dish. Tristan, you probably would have jizzed buckets.

I just saw what appeared to be a very very worked NA 180 on Maundrell Tce/Hamilton Rd. White one, with rims like Josh's but not as much dish. Tristan, you probably would have jizzed buckets.

jizzed buckets . . . . lolz

i want jackpot noddles however cbf walking into the city, and i only have another 45minutes until next class ugggh

i was at jackpot in the city at 1pm having lunch. should have legged it over, could have shouted you lunch on my work account ;)

and on a side note, i finally got some injectors.

sard 550's arriving next week sometime, so just a matter of getting a z32 afm, and then installing the rest of the go fast bits ;)

and on a side note, i finally got some injectors.

sard 550's arriving next week sometime, so just a matter of getting a z32 afm, and then installing the rest of the go fast bits :)

fuck yeah, Miso. ;)

Fuck yeah.

i was at jackpot in the city at 1pm having lunch. should have legged it over, could have shouted you lunch on my work account ;)

f**k MAN!

ugh that would have been awesome

DSC02101.jpg

oh yeeeh - ive been waiting for this for over a year, at least