SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

An interesting counter argument. But, I put it to you sir, you sucked off a horse.

Well put sir, however:

chewbacca.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen, this is Chewbacca. Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk. But Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now think about it; that does not make sense!

Why would a Wookiee, an eight-foot tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of two-foot tall Ewoks? That does not make sense! But more important, you have to ask yourself: What does this have to do with this case? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case! It does not make sense! Look at me. I'm a lawyer defending a major record company, and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca! Does that make sense? Ladies and gentlemen, I am not making any sense! None of this makes sense! And so you have to remember, when you're in that jury room deliberatin' and conjugatin' the Emancipation Proclamation, does it make sense? No! Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, it does not make sense! If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must acquit! The defense rests.

I know how to settle on a winner.

Who's the guy in the photo? There's your winner right there :ermm:

there's a guy in that photo?!

Hahahaha well Tristan's been mentoring me so this weekend hopefully we'll have some BEWBBBBBBBS to report in with hahahaha

Having said that, I'm not sure how good T-dawg is with the ladies :)

Seeing as how tristan always promised to bring us scene bitches and never delivered... and never gave us bewbs... I'd say you're probably going to get slapped this weekend :P

nah im flagging it, that was hard lol

that's what she said

you suck

that's what she said

no you suck!

that's what she said in return.

after a brief tickle fight... they sucked it together.

It looks a lot like my old 32...except a shitter blue:P Oh and i had far cooler looking brakes :ermm:

Its not about the going home its about the nailing the ass out of them when you get there, if this wasnt the case this story and excitement needs to end now because it saddens me

1. Thinking I might have to paint my callipers when I get my new rims.

2. +1 doesn't even begin to agree with this statement

Can't really make out the purple in that picture, so they can't be THAT gay.

PS - what are those side skirts?

yeah pic is too fuzzy, in real life they were pretty bad

i think the skirts were a factory option or somthing, lots of GTSTs have them, i think they mostly came on the ones that had the cool mechanised front lip, we call them Mspec but i dont think thats what nissan called them! this car here has the same ones, as did many others when i had a quick google image search http://www.mashamoto.co.uk/be/image/Sold%2...09/CIMG0950.JPG

yeah pic is too fuzzy, in real life they were pretty bad

i think the skirts were a factory option or somthing, lots of GTSTs have them, i think they mostly came on the ones that had the cool mechanised front lip, we call them Mspec but i dont think thats what nissan called them! this car here has the same ones, as did many others when i had a quick google image search http://www.mashamoto.co.uk/be/image/Sold%2...09/CIMG0950.JPG

Coooool! I like the look of those. I like the look of that front bar on that one in the link too.