SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

Yes it was :thumbsup: They flew right over the top of the work carpark

I'm still astounded they had 4 F-111s actually flying!!!!!

where is your work?

I captured them in film, and a russian spy plane circled in red! :cool:

post-21318-1269581976_thumb.jpg

and on the fourth day. God said "Needs more low". And John said unto God...

"Niggah please! You pay for it!"

And God said unto John "You have not yet discovered it, but your suspension can drop up to another 25mm. Get the Pintara Twins to help you, and you can have the low. You need to buy nothing else except drinks for the boys"

Without knowning what that bypass hole actually does, yeah it looks like it will work

It goes up over the top of the valve seal, probably just to allow some air to always get through even when the throtle is open

Totally saw the new air force jets today...it was ummm..awesome?

I missed it :thumbsup:

where is your work?

I captured them in film, and a russian spy plane circled in red! :thumbsup:

Northgate/Virginia

I believe that russian spyplane is they mighty hawk.

And God said unto John "You have not yet discovered it, but your suspension can drop up to another 25mm. Get the Pintara Twins to help you, and you can have the low. You need to buy nothing else except drinks for the boys"

This weekend is reserved for working on my pintara

I missed it :cool:

Sucks to be you

Edited by Smity42

It goes up over the top of the valve seal, probably just to allow some air to always get through even when the throtle is open

Correct, people block it for some reason, i have no idea what it is meant to do either way, a mate blocked mine on the R33, it made no difference either way

John give me a call on sunday, i'll lower it. Did you swap the rims front to rear? needs pics of it now?

I officially hate work, it is gayer than gaids, i'll be stuck here until 8pm i think

John give me a call on sunday, i'll lower it. Did you swap the rims front to rear? needs pics of it now?

I officially hate work, it is gayer than gaids, i'll be stuck here until 8pm i think

Sounds good to me! Rims are swapped - pics to come once I finish cleaning the house, looks mad now. Need some epic guard rollage though as now I have scrubbage issues on hard corners. We'll have to enlist the services of your friend who accepts beer as payment :thumbsup:

working till 8pm on a friday is certainly of teh gaids :cool:

I will try man, im stuffed from work not sure what time i will surface tomorrow.

told work to stick the job, i ain't working 9 hours tonight

Thanks guys :thumbsup:

I'm happy as with it :cool:

oh and the tyres are ZETUM. Apparently the same as R37 Khumos, just with a different name printed in the rubber. They grip well, and they're not noisy. The test now is longevity.

Dan - what's a good time on Sunday?

damn now them pics are making me wish i kept them now lol lookin good

Thanks guys :thumbsup:

I'm happy as with it :cool:

oh and the tyres are ZETUM. Apparently the same as R37 Khumos, just with a different name printed in the rubber. They grip well, and they're not noisy. The test now is longevity.

Dan - what's a good time on Sunday?