SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

Martin has the SEX-F to install a turret gun on | Jason will distract the female Zombies with Zombie Sechs | Dan and Collin will distract more Zombies by running away like little girls trying to find an oil rig | Joe can sail Dan and Colin off to their rig in his cruise boat | Michael can be our mechanic after Dan runs off with Colin and Joe | Miso is a big bastard and will WWF those bastards into the ground while I reload | Mick, Sasha and Scotty need to be there because if the world is over, I still want someone to jam with!! | Gene has a glass-top car which would be good for sentry duty | Tristan can slice up some Zombies with the thresher on his ESS ARR | Tas can lay into some walking dead f**kers with his lead pipes and shiz | Geoff knows about rocks, and can probably rig some form of Wile E. Coyote style trap involving said rocks to crush Zombies | Ravi can run off and find us bitches | Phil can ride shotgun and take out Zombies while I skid to leave | Susan is of course, transport! |

I was going to give you shit here for having WAAAAAY too many people, everyone knows the optimum zombie survival team size is 4. But then I realised most of these people will probably not survive the apocalypse anyway and you'll probably only end up with 4 (if you are lucky). So you are forgiven.

Secondly, that's a massive sausage fest. Need moar b1tches

Third, despite the dubious honour of being named first, mang, you don't give me enough credit! For instance:

• First class shot with an F88 Austeyr
  • Not half bad with a pistol or shotgun either
  • Can fly a plane (never got a licence but took piloting lessons, don't need no licence after the apocalypse)
  • 5 years of cadets including bulk survival training
  • Can fix electrical shit
  • Countless hours of zombie apocalypse survival training (Left 4 Dead, Resident Evil, Killing Floor, etc.)
  • M4D driving skills
  • Black belt in being awesome

I can also sub in for mechanicalising stuff once all the real mechanics have had their brains gnawed on.

To be named solely for that sh*tbox XF, I think I'm insulted...

Edited by Smity42

Tristan, I just got served by a chick at subway whose name was "Amber" and she was a dead ringer for your missus except for black hair.

Made my head spin

crazy shit is amber used to have dark hair and used to work at subway :P

@john - i appreciate being included in the zombie survival :P

I was going to give you shit here for having WAAAAAY too many people, everyone knows the optimum zombie survival team size is 4. But then I realised most of these people will probably not survive the apocalypse anyway and you'll probably only end up with 4 (if you are lucky). So you are forgiven.

Secondly, that's a massive sausage fest. Need moar b1tches

Third, despite the dubious honour of being named first, mang, you don't give me enough credit! For instance:

• First class shot with an F88 Austeyr
  • Not half bad with a pistol or shotgun either
  • Can fly a plane (never got a licence but took piloting lessons, don't need no licence after the apocalypse)
  • 5 years of cadets including bulk survival training
  • Can fix electrical shit
  • Countless hours of zombie apocalypse survival training (Left 4 Dead, Resident Evil, Killing Floor, etc.)
  • M4D driving skills
  • Black belt in being awesome

I can also sub in for mechanicalising stuff once all the real mechanics have had their brains gnawed on.

To be named solely for that sh*tbox XF, I think I'm insulted...

You want some cheese to go with that (same vintage as your pintara) wine?

i second that motion that martin is generally awesome in that style of things.

I have decided to no longer go for an oil rig, way too far away from the action, instead obtain myself a naval frigate and anchor it in the middle of the brisbane river, kinda central like. If zombies can swim then it'll be a fail idea as there are lots of hiding places on a ship and very close combat.

I'm a crack shot over long range, so long as the rifle i am provided (aquire) has good optics

I am in progress of having some on hand, at my residence. Will save me a 6 hour drive to get some.

Oh tristan, how are you feeling after the game?

I want in on team zombie kill, i even have my own rifles already! would just need to go to the farm to get them

didn't have you on faceparty so couldn't include you... however we can amend it I'm sure.

oh and PS. My car has that fancy drop down spoiler. Dan discovered it the other day! We're going to try and make it work ;)

Edited by Isola

i saw motors, similar setup to the HR31's but kinda more epic.

Air con still working good?

air con still = mad pimpin'

I love being able to listen to embarrassing music now and not have to turn it down at the traffic lights ;)

man i turn that up, you know how many people look at you strange when your singing along to "love bites" or "danger zone" ?

i love it, or i pull up with metal on

man i turn that up, you know how many people look at you strange when your singing along to "love bites" or "danger zone" ?

i love it, or i pull up with metal on

yeah, but you have a 31. It's expected ;)

didn't have you on faceparty so couldn't include you... however we can amend it I'm sure.

oh and PS. My car has that fancy drop down spoiler. Dan discovered it the other day! We're going to try and make it work ;)

Add me up! Andrew Fielding is the name, you guys sond far more interesting than my current facebook friends

oh sweet, its pretty cool when it works