SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

Tristan you should talk to Dan at ERD, he is pretty sick at over the phone diagnostics, just dont take too much of his time cause i want him to finish my engine :)

you help me think of a solution to my problem and ill slide up and down your disco stick :)

You always promise these things, but you never deliver.

I'm still waiting for my BJs from helping with the ESSS ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

@andy - does dan from erd have the SR love? if so ill give him a call on my lunch break

He has some experience with SR's, he is the RB guru but very good with SR's too

but if he suspects it is sensor or elec problems he will likely send you to EFI, which will make you cry, because they have an ocilliscope and he doesnt

someone just replied saying AFR should be checked out and therefore needs dyno time

he also said 1 bar is too high on stock injectors/afm

ugh GAY

thats probably right, with the bigger turbo running that boost I imagine you are running very close to the limits of the stock injectors, and ya the sr afm is a pos

bigger injectors, RB afm and retune and im betting the problem goes away

ocilliscope?? huh?

overlays the outputs of sensors and injector pulses in real time so you can see how all of those things are realting to each other, its awesome

overlays the outputs of sensors and injector pulses in real time so you can see how all of those things are realting to each other, its awesome

Wikipedia confirms awesomeness.

On a side note I love how google is now a verb.