SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

Going to EFI would even make baby Jesus cry

*shrug* they are the best at what they do, it took a long time for me to find some one competent in diagnostics

oh and VGs are ballz :)

*shrug* they are the best at what they do, it took a long time for me to find some one competent in diagnostics

oh and VGs are ballz :)

the fact that these two comments are backwards from the truth, prove you're on drugs ;)

Just got an invite to a group on facebook called Save the Regent Cinema or some bullshit like that. GODDAMN HIPPIES f**k OFF!

I got that too. *ignore*

I did save the mad picture of Queen street though :cool:

I got that too. *ignore*

I did save the mad picture of Queen street though :cool:

Hippies standards for what qualifies has a historic/iconic building are getting lower and lower. The real regent theatre was torn down in the 70s to make way for that shitty cinema so congrats to them they're only 40 years too late. Our proposal keeps the exterior, entry and foyer which are all pretty cool but I don't see the attraction of the shitty cinemas inside. Does anybody go to them?

Hippies standards for what qualifies has a historic/iconic building are getting lower and lower. The real regent theatre was torn down in the 70s to make way for that shitty cinema so congrats to them they're only 40 years too late. Our proposal keeps the exterior, entry and foyer which are all pretty cool but I don't see the attraction of the shitty cinemas inside. Does anybody go to them?

no