SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

What

The

F_ck

Woman set on fire during surgery

Happy John :D

Fire, solves everything.

fix it... making brain hurt

Fixed:

I say, old chaps, I do appear to be suffering some minor homosexual tendencies when posting on this fine forum. My browser of choice is the fabled Internet Explorer but alas, when I submit a post it appears not once, but twice! It's just not cricket.
Edited by Smity42

Stoopid pintaras...

Got home from work yesterday and noticed my brake lights were stuck on :D. Don't know when it started, but presumably it was yesterday sometime or my battery would have been flat yesterday morning.

Fortunately, all the inconsiderate, uneducated, and generally incompetent drivers of Brisbane somehow managed to avoid running up my a*se despite having no indication of when I was stopping :bigthumb:. Good job, team!

So I got out my multimeter ready for some HK electrical diagnosis. After doing some Houdini tricks I managed to unplug the switch that triggers off the brake pedal. Lights go out. Then I used a bit of wire to bridge the contacts, lights come back on. That settles it then: the switch is faulty. Out I go to the ute, perform some even more impressive Houdini tricks (since it is parked beside the house and you can’t open the driver’s door) and manage to get the switch out of it. Back to the coupe, but as I go to remove the switch from it, I notice that there is a hole in the brake pedal where it should be triggering the switch. So basically, the pedal is not actually pressing on the switch. Well that explains it, there’s obviously meant to be something in that hole. I found half a dozen pieces of rubber in the foot well that almost re-assemble to form a rubber stopper. That would be it! BACK to the ute now, more Houdini tricks to remove that rubber stopper this time, then again to put it into the coupe. Fixed!

Profit.