SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

ever since I started getting paid sick leave, if i'm even SLIGHTLY sick, I'm not going to work

my problem was that i already had Monday and Tuesday off with a stomach bug...then woke up on wednesday with a killer sore throat, so i didnt want to miss the whole week, plus i have an approval I am getting hassled about that i want out of my life lol, as soon as that is issued though im out of here this is bs, aircon makes a runny nose about 20 times worse i swear

sup mangs. Uni mid semesters are now done :D 28 multi choice exam finished in 15 minutes. Now just gotta wait for Dad to finish his meeting and come pick me up. Then drop by Thristians and pick up my S13 gear and then I can go home and play :)

sup mangs. Uni mid semesters are now done :( 28 multi choice exam finished in 15 minutes. Now just gotta wait for Dad to finish his meeting and come pick me up. Then drop by Thristians and pick up my S13 gear and then I can go home and play :D

I say sir, you suck.

I have my mid semester exams Sat 17th and 24th