SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

they better not fark around with jb too much, it's one of the main reasons I show up on Thursdays. The only way I can stomach you guys is by staring at underage ass

Ditto

Also, just realized corporate games are on this weekend, so won't have time to stuff around with the car anyway. Maybe next weekend
Yeh, it now is 22/23rd. Will bring/provide beverages

Yeah i got corporate games on sunday too. However, if you can make it round saturday, we can add it to the list of things to do. Bring cream.

Ditto

Yeah i got corporate games on sunday too. However, if you can make it round saturday, we can add it to the list of things to do. Bring cream.

Sat 22nd or 15th?

Ditto

What sport are you playing at the corporate games?

The only way I can stomach you guys is by staring at underage ass

we love you too miso :P

Haha keen on seeing some jb should be getting my car back this arvo so hopefully be able to come to the baskins meet.

DO IT!

Ok, just fitted up the adjustable spring tension SSQ (ol' chromey) and am about to take it for a test run to get some petrol. Have tools in the car in case it breaks down and I have to fix it to get it home. Will let you know how it goes :P

15th was when we have all our work scheduled for.

Bugger, all my games are on sat. If we don't make the finals I will get out there, but if we do, whole day is out. Ahh well

What sport are you playing at the corporate games?

Cricket

Sat 22nd or 15th?

Yeah 15th

Bugger, all my games are on sat. If we don't make the finals I will get out there, but if we do, whole day is out. Ahh well

Spewin. Oh well, try to lose :P

Ok, just fitted up the adjustable spring tension SSQ (ol' chromey) and am about to take it for a test run to get some petrol. Have tools in the car in case it breaks down and I have to fix it to get it home. Will let you know how it goes :P

Have fun

Marmalade is made from citrus fruits.

Wrong. The answer I was looking for is "You can't marmalade your cock up your girlfriends ass". You lose 17 internets.

Ladies

I am back this week and will finally be attending for some ice cream, pending jb of course

on a different topic, any chance somebody can assist me fitting some r33 Front callipers and rotors next weekend. Not quite 100% on how to do it

Sick mang.

They've been screwing us over on JB for the last two weeks. So here's hoping they pick their act up this week! You have a good trip?

Boycotting again if they bring more failbait.

So far so good. We are in LA at the moment. Looking forward to getting back tho. Five weeks away is a long time.

Also, just realized corporate games are on this weekend, so won't have time to stuff around with the car anyway. Maybe next weekend

they better not fark around with jb too much, it's one of the main reasons I show up on Thursdays. The only way I can stomach you guys is by staring at underage ass

So tru lol :P

Have fun

Hmmm... wound too tight and bad vaccuum line to start with. Just flutters. BOV needs 3mm hose, car needs 8mm hose... So I bought some different hoses and some other bits and pieces and went all MacGyver on it. Wound down the spring tension a bit all the way.

Leaving Supercrap resulted in a really really really really really really loud SKKEEEEEETTTTTTT... and it seemed to just echo through the buildings and trees :)

I pulled over down the road a bit and wound the tension up a bit, drove some more.... even louder :D:huh:

Tighted it a bit more... not too bad... now if I change gears under 4K I get flutters unless it's WOT. If I hammer the ass out of it and change gears it flutters very briefly, then sssssSSSSSSSKKEEEEEEET. Tollerable, but I might wind it up a bit more when I go out.

Need to get a tool for removing cir-clips though so I can change the flanges over. The other one has a purple and gold insert, and I think that's the one I'm after. Car runs PRETTY well without being plumed back, but I need to block off my return pipe to keep the idle speed right.

Wrong. The answer I was looking for is "You can't marmalade your cock up your girlfriends ass". You lose 17 internets.

Oh. I know that one as "What's the difference between Jam and Vegemite?"