SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

oh, and will seam weld from the a pillars to all the front suspension mount points. Theres just no practical way to get enough cage bars through there :3some:

Actually it looks like it may be possibly, by going inside the front guards (which are welded on :)). I might look at how to get those suckers off...

Whats there now?

Are you happy with the tune you got from STZ mang? They are a haltech premium rep or something... (gonna run a PS2000 on the alfa)

there is nothing there - its 100% bare.. hence why i asked

f**k moving all those cars - would have taken ages, would have been a fun night however lol

mate STZ were amazing, car runs so sexy - marty and mic said if there are any dramas just pop in and they'll have a look

defs recommend them bro!

their s13 runs a 60.2 on QR Sprint track - go figure, that thing has the haltech in it (and an SR :3some:)

cant remember what turbo/power figure, but its definitely a very "tame" set up (not like high-octane racing for example)

give them a buzz fo-sho

there is nothing there - its 100% bare.. hence why i asked

f**k moving all those cars - would have taken ages, would have been a fun night however lol

I say dan buys it and sets up a workshop there :3some:

mate STZ were amazing, car runs so sexy - marty and mic said if there are any dramas just pop in and they'll have a look

defs recommend them bro!

their s13 runs a 60.2 on QR Sprint track - go figure, that thing has the haltech in it (and an SR :))

cant remember what turbo/power figure, but its definitely a very "tame" set up (not like high-octane racing for example)

give them a buzz fo-sho

Cool as, they are about 2 minutes from my work :down:

...Will be a while till I need a tuner though ;), just doing my research...

I say dan buys it and sets up a workshop there :3some:

Cool as, they are about 2 minutes from my work ;)

...Will be a while till I need a tuner though :) , just doing my research...

dude lets buy it - hoists win!

but yes STZ ftw! should go down and chat to them, i was there for ages just chilling - great guys

Martin i can chase down the original workshop manuals for the GTV.

Phantom has relocated over near moss street from memory, i wanted to take the RX7........

If someone wants to front the cash i'll setup a workshop there and mini skid track.

Also, concrete carparks in the wet are too easy

I have them on that disc. They are sh*thouse :thumbsup:

I did find the bit for adjusting suspension though. Height, Camber, Castor, Toe all adjustable on the front from factory :(. Looks like nothing adjustable on the rear :)

Build your own damn fort then.

Fine maybe I will...

Phantom has relocated over near moss street from memory, i wanted to take the RX7........

If someone wants to front the cash i'll setup a workshop there and mini skid track.

Also, concrete carparks in the wet are too easy

Workshop+skid track = win.

Morning Mangs

Epic fog is epic :thumbsup:

Morning mang no fog here but it's pretty quiet on the way to work these days.

Morning to you fine gents

The fog's actually gotten worse since 6am...... go figure, usually it works the other way

Night all.

Is it just me or are those roll over ads at the top a pain in the rectal area? :):thumbsup:

I have them on that disc. They are sh*thouse :(

I did find the bit for adjusting suspension though. Height, Camber, Castor, Toe all adjustable on the front from factory ;) . Looks like nothing adjustable on the rear :D

That's awesome. How much adjustability do you have though?

Morning to you fine gents

The fog's actually gotten worse since 6am...... go figure, usually it works the other way

Could be that deadly fog that turns people inside out. I here it has been getting around again.

Night all.

Is it just me or are those roll over ads at the top a pain in the rectal area? :):thumbsup:

So true. But they have to make money somehow.