SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

What daily?

Slip on spacers give you aids.

Coronas are for phags.

What new wheels you get mang?

Assignments suck balls.

TRD mazda

+1

+1

+1

+1

- mazda 323, grandma/showroom spec, im in love <3

- if a 2mm allows hektik camber im keen!

- coronas are tasty, i dont think u appreciate that they were delivered to me by gf = awesome

- just picked up another pair of zenkais, so that makes 8 - so 6 skidders and 2 steers :P:) (matching wheels is hot, as apposed to good fronts and stockos on rear)

- yes this assignment is a joke

Up at the PA.

Thanks guys

all the best bro

@John, Dan, Geoff, and anyone else coming:

Are we still going to hit up saturday even if Jason can't make it? If yes, what time are you mangs going to rock up?

And whats the list of stuff to do again? I may not be able to turn any wrenches (elbow is f*cked) but I can still solder, offer advice/abuse, etc...

If i can make it i will be there in the morning but have to start work at 3pm so it wont be a full day

@John, Dan, Geoff, and anyone else coming:

Are we still going to hit up saturday even if Jason can't make it? If yes, what time are you mangs going to rock up?

And whats the list of stuff to do again? I may not be able to turn any wrenches (elbow is f*cked) but I can still solder, offer advice/abuse, etc...

Well I'd still like to. We can always do Jason's car another time. Time is up to you and Dan. He said early.

List for stuff to do for my car:

Try and get 4WD working/bleed/abs check etc

Install MBC and boost gauge

Experiment with the two SSQVs

And hopefully Sir Sexy Dave can at least roll my rear guards to stop me getting defected :P

Lol, TRD is tuning everything these days

All dailies are TRD tuned.

I should get a TRD sticker for the Getz and see if even gets noticed.

Group buy for TRD stickers anyone? Would look good on the SexF, Martin :P

Slip on spacers give you aids.

Give her best wishes from the SAU boys.

Keep the spacers 3mm or under

and +1

Lol, TRD is tuning everything these days

Churrrrrrr!

If i can make it i will be there in the morning but have to start work at 3pm so it wont be a full day

Don't stress yourself at the moment bud

Group buy for TRD stickers anyone? Would look good on the SexF, Martin :P

KEEN

- mazda 323, grandma/showroom spec, im in love <3

- if a 2mm allows hektik camber im keen!

- coronas are tasty, i dont think u appreciate that they were delivered to me by gf = awesome

- just picked up another pair of zenkais, so that makes 8 - so 6 skidders and 2 steers :) :) (matching wheels is hot, as apposed to good fronts and stockos on rear)

- yes this assignment is a joke

all the best bro

- HAHAHAHA what year? Is it the same as Ravi's laser? (Lasers back then were just rebadged 323s)

- Aids

- If I had a gf and she gave me coronas, she'd be sleeping on the couch (or worse) :)

- Nice, did you gay these ones up too (aka matt black)?

- Sucks to be you

Well I'd still like to. We can always do Jason's car another time. Time is up to you and Dan. He said early.

Early I can do, just let me know so I can be up, have pants on, etc.

In fact early is probably better, as I have to get up at like 6am sunday for corporate games. Oh, and have to make sexy time at planet on sat night.

List for stuff to do for my car:

Try and get 4WD working/bleed/abs check etc

Install MBC and boost gauge

Experiment with the two SSQVs

And hopefully Sir Sexy Dave can at least roll my rear guards to stop me getting defected :P

Cool, sounds like a lot of work for Dan and a lot of drinking for me. I'll assume Dan is sorting it out with Dave.

Group buy for TRD stickers anyone? Would look good on the SexF, Martin ;)

Keen.

Keep the spacers 3mm or under

-1. Bolt ons or nothing.

Don't stress yourself at the moment bud

+1. There's always another day to play with cars

finally got my 33 back, so wondering if everyone that usually goes to the baskins meet is going tonight? im keen to meet up n c other skylines tooo :P

I really need some brakes, as Anna wants mine for the sil80, im thinking R33 brembos, but my mate works for a v8 ute racing team and they run alcons....but would need adapting.

hmm not sure what direction to take, this car has been all about enhancing rather than re-engineering so a bolt on fit does appeal, just not sure they will be enough though!

PS, Skins my boss is going to give you a call, im not sure what jobs are on offer atm but he does want to talk to you so i guess thats a start!

I really need some brakes, as Anna wants mine for the sil80, im thinking R33 brembos, but my mate works for a v8 ute racing team and they run alcons....but would need adapting.

hmm not sure what direction to take, this car has been all about enhancing rather than re-engineering so a bolt on fit does appeal, just not sure they will be enough though!

Atomicbomberman had some impressive brembo brake calipers with him one night. Ferrari ones or some such. Dan or Martin might remember. He was putting them on his 32GTR and they looked like MORE than enough.