SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

bugger... I forgot about the boobs night at the planet last night... I had a few drinks out at the exchange last night but ended up calling it early (11ish) 'cause nearly all my mates piked. =/

@Jason: Sorry we didn't get time to do your car today mang, we'll have to work out another time

@Croation nut job: We can do your brakes at the same time as Jason's car probably.

@Geoff: All good, come next time :)

@ Jason - very much lols good sir, thanketh. And good find on the coils. Made driving home much more fun/pleasant.

@ Kev - thanks for the heads up man

@ Geoff - hopefully you're not still in the UK when we organise next work day

@ Martin, Dan & Sexy Dave - thanks heaps guys. That dirty fo' drives like she's on rails and isn't suffering from lag anymore. Much of the epicness. We totally gotta find out what that turbo is! No way in hell it's a stock 20 one.

@ Martin - Did the neighbours come and bitch after I left? :)

@Jason: Sorry we didn't get time to do your car today mang, we'll have to work out another time

@Croation nut job: We can do your brakes at the same time as Jason's car probably.

@Geoff: All good, come next time :)

Let me know when.

@ Jason - very much lols good sir, thanketh. And good find on the coils. Made driving home much more fun/pleasant.

@ Kev - thanks for the heads up man

@ Geoff - hopefully you're not still in the UK when we organise next work day

@ Martin, Dan & Sexy Dave - thanks heaps guys. That dirty fo' drives like she's on rails and isn't suffering from lag anymore. Much of the epicness. We totally gotta find out what that turbo is! No way in hell it's a stock 20 one.

@ Martin - Did the neighbours come and bitch after I left? ;)

Make sure you adjust the ones at the back too

AND WHEN THE f**k IS THE DAMBUSTERS TOUR?!

don't know

Where the f**k where you guys like three - four - five hours ago ? :)

Let me know when.

Make sure you adjust the ones at the back too

don't know

Where the f**k where you guys like three - four - five hours ago ? :)

Well it needs to be organised around you. It's a day for your car ;)

Done - all 4 wound up :)

Curses. Needs more Mt Glorious!

I was at my Sister's house for dinner. Speaking of which, good to hear your sister is doing heaps better :)

Well it needs to be organised around you. It's a day for your car :)

Done - all 4 wound up :)

I was at my Sister's house for dinner. Speaking of which, good to hear your sister is doing heaps better :)

clockwise should tighten them up. seeing her tomorrow have to feed her breakfast she cant move her arms... i think it might be a ploy though.

next weekend would be good for me... i just want to be able to go full throttle. stupid avcr ;)

WinRar!

@ Martin - Did the neighbours come and bitch after I left? :P

Nope.

AND WHEN THE FUCK IS THE DAMBUSTERS TOUR?!

+1

I did try and keep it sedate as they were right out the front :banana:

Lol, were they? which ones?

Where the f**k where you guys like three - four - five hours ago ? :(

Epic Japanese Dinner

+1

Speaking of which, good to hear your sister is doing heaps better :)

+1

next weekend would be good for me... i just want to be able to go full throttle. stupid avcr :ermm:

Can you turn it off and run stock boost (until its fixed)?

Lads, made it to the finals last night, so we finished around 7pm, at which point it was getting too late, and I was too tired to fark around anyway

made it to the finals, and lost. so we stayed there for the longest possible time out of all the teams, only to lose. magical. We have come second 3 out of the last 4 times. gayness.

good luck with the cricket today martin.

The house with Grinder-Man

F*ck them, they are assholes.

good luck with the cricket today martin.

Thanks dude, it helped :ermm:

Gold medal mother f*ckers:

medal1.jpg

OK it's not actually gold, but it does say '1st' if you squint hard enough:

medal2.jpg

I know none of you care, but I never win at sport so I'm going to tell the story anyway:

Games are 8 per side, 7 over innings, everyone bowls except the keeper.

Batsmen have to retire after they score 20. On our team we have 4 f*cking gun batsmen that generally tonk 6 after 4 after 6 and retire after an over or 2.

You play 3 pool games, and generally have to win all 3 to qualify for the quarter finals.

First game the other team made about 84. No idea how they made that, as they didn't seem to be batting that well. We think there might have been some 'creative' scoring going on there (batting team scores for themselves). 2 of our gun batsmen hadn't arrived yet, but the other 2 opened and knocked off about 50 runs in 2.5 overs before retiring. The next guys manage to waste the remaining 4.5 overs and not mange to win, we lost by 1 run. I didn't even get to bat :P.

We thought that was it and expected to be going home by lunch time, but we had a bye next and watched the team that beat us play, and they got their arse kicked. This put us back in the hunt because if everyone in the pool won 2, it goes on for/against and since we only lost by 1 we would go through. We just had to win the next two games.

Second game I sat out, but we won easily.

Third game we batted first, all 4 of the top batsmen got out for sfa, and so did the rest. I batted last, and when I came in we were only on 30. The other guy got run a couple of balls later, so then I had to bat on my own from there (unlike normal cricket, last batter keeps going till he gets out). I managed to add about 12 runs, giving us about 45 to defend. Again, we thought we'd be going home for lunch. Then I opened the bowling and took a wicket for about 3 runs, and we kept going from there and actually managed to win by a couple of runs! Winrar, thanks to my awesome 12.

Of the 8 finalists we were seeded 8th (as all the others won 3 games) so we got to play 1st seed in the quarter final. Kicked their arse.

Semi final I sat out again, we won, but just barely.

Final we were playing a bunch of Injuns that batted like sachin tendulkar. We were on the ropes until one of our batsmen came in and hit 6,6,4,6 from 4 balls then retired, and from there it was easy.

Yay, first time Powerlink has ever won cricket @ corporate games. And apparently it means a subsidised trip to 'Melbs' in November for the Australian corporate games. F*ck yeah.