SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

I may be able to get my hands on some stocker 33 ones. Would that help?

Thanks mang but nah, it's for my mates 32

They dont fit.

FYI I gave away a pair of stocko ones

Damn you hahaha

The flux capacitor has deteriorated causing a feedback interference loop with the syncromesh gear ionisation device, resulting in dilution of the mechanical lubrication fluid, causing it to evaporate in the combustion chamber and/or bypass the piston sealing devices.

:)

Now THAT is technical

Yup

@John: do you still have that squashed stock bov I gave you? I just sold my turbosmart one tonight and thinkin I might put that one back on if you do

Side note: the TRD laser's going in to drift king next week!! Hahaha!!

@John: do you still have that squashed stock bov I gave you? I just sold my turbosmart one tonight and thinkin I might put that one back on if you do

Sure do. Come on Thursday and get it :)

So, finally figured out what is wrong with Jason's boost control set up.

What's wrong with this picture?

skinsboost.gif

Hint: Symptoms include infinity boost, and (I presume) BOV not working

I can't believe I didn't spot it when I looked last week, my excuse is I was drunk on JB :)

I'll let you all guess for yourselves which 'mechanic' is responsible for this quality work.

martin get an abn, get on a supplier list who happens to source many different brands/parts, and start a business.

ive joined the same supplier with my abn, and did it drunk - so its easy to start...

:D

martin get an abn, get on a supplier list who happens to source many different brands/parts, and start a business.

ive joined the same supplier with my abn, and did it drunk - so its easy to start...

I've got better things to do with my time. But I'll keep in mind you can hook me up with parts :D

Shitbox 75 had a transaxle with LSD in the boot. f**k yeah, $1000 saved.

PM you who your "supplier" is

pizza Capers :down:

Hell's Pizza ;) as I now drive past one going home from work

While I agree with you hell's pizza is awesome, capers does not deserve a thumbs down. I do wish there was a hell closer to me though ;)

The local capers seems to have a policy of hiring hotties though, and this I approve of.

I worked for Pizza Capers for 5-6 years..... it's great. I can't eat pizza anymore as a side effect, seeing as I used to eat it 4-7 nights a week

I worked for dominos for 6 years, also used to eat it about 4 or more times a week. I can still happily eat it though :)

While I agree with you hell's pizza is awesome, capers does not deserve a thumbs down. I do wish there was a hell closer to me though :down:

I remove the thumbs down as they are good pizza's

The local capers seems to have a policy of hiring hotties though, and this I approve of.

Then there's no debate at all. Pizza Capers FTW.

;) but still going to hell's pizza tonight as it's practically a drive through on way home.

Jason's blown a turbo seal from his mega super infinity boosto!

Dam that sucks

pizza Capers :down:

Hell's Pizza ;) as I now drive past one going home from work

Capers > Hells AINEC

While I agree with you hell's pizza is awesome, capers does not deserve a thumbs down. I do wish there was a hell closer to me though ;)

I worked for dominos for 6 years, also used to eat it about 4 or more times a week. I can still happily eat it though :)

Hotties + Pizza? New destination for thursday night meets?

Sarp Mangs. Hot new graduate started today. It's awesome.